Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Need manual - Pro-Tech CS72121 miter saw (or similar)

- Thanks, but those were the exploded diagrams I referred to.
To the OP; not the manual but Sears has an extensive parts breakdown for that saw:
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...shdMod=CS72121
- Fuse -- Made my day!

- He go off his meds often?
May I ask, if you are so cheap how do you afford an internet connection so you can come here and ask?

1. If you can't figure out how to unbolt a chinese motor and find a replacement at Granger maybe this job is too big for you.

2. Maybe you need to make a trip to Harbor Freight and pckup a new Chinese miter saw

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Joe
wrote:

- Thanks, but those were the exploded diagrams I referred to.

Seriously, what more do you think a manual is going to tell you? They
are almost universally useless.

--
My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is:
Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can. -- Frank Zappa