Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Check this out!!!!

This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.
Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

That is hilarious! Got a bucket of junk - wanna sell it - call me...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

Looks like my sons were there. They took great pleasure in disassembling all
manner of items, with tools, when they were younger. I still find stray
parts in the backyard.... nuts, bolts, washers, etc.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/14/2012 9:22 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

Only $85!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:22:33 -0400, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
wrote:

This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

Man, it's gonna take a sh!tload of WD-40..............

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/15/2012 9:44 AM, tommyboy wrote:

Man, it's gonna take a ****load of WD-40..............

or even some sort of lubricant or rust buster also.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to rec.woodworking

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

Do you suppose he'll ship to out of state?
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dan

On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:22:33 PM UTC-5, tiredofspam wrote:
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

Dang!!!

I sold my old Craftsman table saw several years ago and it was standing on it's own feet and had a good motor.

I screwed myself - only got $75.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Artemus wrote:

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

Do you suppose he'll ship to out of state?
Art

If he pays ME $85 *and* the shipping I'll take it.

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
http://www.asciiribbon.org

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Stuart" wrote in message
In article ,
Artemus wrote:

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

Do you suppose he'll ship to out of state?
Art

If he pays ME $85 *and* the shipping I'll take it.

--
Stuart Winsor

I was being sarcastic but, yeah, if he pays me the $85 and
ships it prepaid to you then I'd go for it. ;~)
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

The seller is only looking for 1 person...

Posted to rec.woodworking

(Larry W) wrote in news:k0h5rm$i91$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

In article ,
tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
This is funny.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html

I'll let you have a good laugh.

The seller is only looking for 1 person...

According to the Dum Dum Pops site, 10,000,000 suckers are made (there)
every day. That's 115.74 per minute.

He's bound to find someone. *g*

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

CHECK THIS OUT ONE AND ALL :D n1kk1 Home Repair 0 November 11th 09 02:54 AM
*CHECK THIS OUT* n1kk1 Home Repair 0 November 4th 09 12:27 AM
Check This Out! David Edwards Home Repair 2 February 15th 06 10:33 AM
Need a check up? WWE Fan!!!! Electronics Repair 0 August 21st 05 09:56 PM