Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodsmith box joint jig

Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.
Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com writes:
On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

http://index.woodsmith.com/files/ws-index-2010.pdf
Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

I got my kit in June, built it and eventually ordered their aluminum jig.
Can send you the kit if I can find the plans lying around.

--
G.W. Ross

Closed Hearing for the Caption Impaired...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 6:51 PM, G. Ross wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

I got my kit in June, built it and eventually ordered their aluminum jig.
Can send you the kit if I can find the plans lying around.

Why did you go with their alum jig.
I thought the wood jig receieved good reviews..
Are the alum and wood jig the same?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

http://index.woodsmith.com/files/ws-index-2010.pdf

How did you get to that file?
A google search of woodsmith and the filename doesn't even come up with
that.

Also apparently although on the woodsmith store turns out it's a shop
notes issue, which I can't get to an index either.
Not from woodsmith/shop notes.

Only from other sites that aren't exactly in my trust ...
Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
On 8/1/2012 6:51 PM, G. Ross wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

I got my kit in June, built it and eventually ordered their aluminum jig.
Can send you the kit if I can find the plans lying around.

Why did you go with their alum jig.
I thought the wood jig receieved good reviews..
Are the alum and wood jig the same?

I am using the aluminum jig and love it.

The kit had no wood in it, just the instructions & hardware. My
problem was that my wood was a little under 3/4" and the instructions
are for 3/4" lumber, so things did not work out just right. two of
the holes would have been accurate for 3/4" but caused a bit of
binding on my build. So, instead of buying more hardwood and starting
over I ordered the pre-built aluminum jig.

There is no real difference in the way they work, and if you are
careful with the measurements one should be as good as the other. One
difference is the backer plate to prevent tearout--in the kit you make
it out of a scrap of masonite and the aluminum one uses a custom
plastic strip which you have to buy from them if you change your cuts
a lot.

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

I dismantled my kit jig and have all the parts and instructions for
making the jig. It goes for $10 plus shipping. I paid 15.95 for it.
G.W. Ross

If I had only known, I should have
become a watchmaker. -- Einstein

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
On 8/1/2012 6:51 PM, G. Ross wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
[...]

Ok, I would like it. If this is your email address I will send you an
email offline in the morn to arrange payment and shipping.

Thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 4:40 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

Jeez!

http://index.woodsmith.com/?acct

Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
On 8/1/2012 6:51 PM, G. Ross wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
[...]

Nope. It is gwr36 at bellsouth dot net.

--
G.W. Ross

If I had only known, I should have
become a watchmaker. -- Einstein

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , tiredofspam
says...

Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

The plan is available for download, no need to get them to send you a
paper plan.

Note that the principle of operation is very different from anything
Incra makes.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

Tried it. Went back to my spray-on wax.

--
G.W. Ross

If I had only known, I should have
become a watchmaker. -- Einstein

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

Jeez!

http://index.woodsmith.com/?acct

You must have an account.

When I go to the customer service and click on search index
it asks for account info..

Somehow they really didn't secure it... so your link goes around the
account security..
Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

Ahhhhh, went to use it, and it won't work without a subscriber account.
So it does realize that I haven't logged in.

Kind of dumb to not allow searching. How would I order a back issue if I
were looking for something. Very short sighted. But typical of managers
sitting in their corporate rooms.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

http://index.woodsmith.com/files/ws-index-2010.pdf

How did you get to that file?

Googled "woodsmith online index". I believe it was the second link.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

http://index.woodsmith.com/files/ws-index-2010.pdf

How did you get to that file?

Googled "woodsmith online index". I believe it was the second link.

Like I said I don't get that at all. I guess google figures that here
on the east coast we really don't want what you west coast guys get.

Just bizarre. For me google is starting to be less informative as a
search engine ... They are so much more interested in commercial
offerings that they are forgetting about just being a good search engine.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

Click the ,print the index, you will get a pdf of the entire index.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/2/2012 9:07 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , tiredofspam
says...

Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

The plan is available for download, no need to get them to send you a
paper plan.

Note that the principle of operation is very different from anything
Incra makes.

I was under the impression that this was the same principle of the new
incra box jig. Just home made.

Ok, no big deal... still can use it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

http://index.woodsmith.com/files/ws-index-2010.pdf

How did you get to that file?

Googled "woodsmith online index". I believe it was the second link.

Like I said I don't get that at all. I guess google figures that here
on the east coast we really don't want what you west coast guys get.

It was the third link, http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f2/lo...e-index-14442/

scroll down a bit for a link to the index.

scott
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/2/2012 9:31 AM, G. Ross wrote:
Jack wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

Tried it. Went back to my spray-on wax.

What spray on wax is that? I've tried lots of rub on waxes, none came
close to TopCotes slipperiness, durability or rust resistance. Never
tried a spray on wax though.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/2/2012 12:02 PM, Jack wrote:
On 8/2/2012 9:31 AM, G. Ross wrote:
Jack wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

Tried it. Went back to my spray-on wax.

What spray on wax is that? I've tried lots of rub on waxes, none came
close to TopCotes slipperiness, durability or rust resistance. Never
tried a spray on wax though.

Boeshield is a spray on wax.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
[...]

I did a search from the home page for box joint jig and that brought
up the information from the online store.

Mike M

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack wrote:
On 8/2/2012 9:31 AM, G. Ross wrote:
Jack wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

Tried it. Went back to my spray-on wax.

What spray on wax is that? I've tried lots of rub on waxes, none came
close to TopCotes slipperiness, durability or rust resistance. Never
tried a spray on wax though.

Take a pint of mineral spirits, add shavings of paraffin wax. Shake
every day until no more wax dissolves. Put in a spray bottle (I use an
aluminum spray can that is pressurized with compressed air).
Spritz on saw table, lathe ways, vise screw etc. If stained or
surface rust I use a green abrasive pad, wipe off with paper towels
and reapply. Wipe off with paper towel. It is best to apply in the
afternoon so it will dry and harden overnight.

I have been using this for 10 years with good results and have enough
to last me another decade. I'm not stingy, just frugal. It's in the
blood--half scotch and half water.

--
G.W. Ross

If I had only known, I should have
become a watchmaker. -- Einstein

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 12:46:04 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Boeshield is a spray on wax.

"Boeshield T-9® is a solvent and paraffin wax based formula with over
a dozen components including corrosion inhibitors. "

The Boeshield web page displays the line above and apparently it does
say it's a wax, but I have to wonder what other components it
contains?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodsmith box joint jig(The plans for the Jigs)

http://www.plansnow.com/dn3076.html

http://www.plansnow.com/boxjoint.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodsmith box joint jig(Buy the Jigs)

On 8/1/2012 2:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

They appear to be "in stock":

http://www.woodsmithstore.com/wsboxjointjig.html
http://www.woodsmithstore.com/boxjoint.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/2/2012 2:37 PM, Pat Barber wrote:
On 8/1/2012 2:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

They appear to be "in stock":

http://www.woodsmithstore.com/wsboxjointjig.html
http://www.woodsmithstore.com/boxjoint.html

Not the second item.
it says tempoararily out of stock.

I thought it was very much like the incra. When the ibox joint jig came
out I thought someone said it was very like the woodsmith one.
I guess I mis understood ..

I have a box joint jig that I made from plans years ago...
I can't remember I think it was Liz's box joint jig...
I didn't keep the plan. I got it online a long while back.

Works ok, but has some issues... pain to get it right.
So I was looking to upgrade.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , tiredofspam
says...

On 8/2/2012 2:37 PM, Pat Barber wrote:
On 8/1/2012 2:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

They appear to be "in stock":

http://www.woodsmithstore.com/wsboxjointjig.html
http://www.woodsmithstore.com/boxjoint.html

Not the second item.
it says tempoararily out of stock.

That's the plans with the hardware kit. The plans alone download from
http://plansnow.com/boxjoint.html.

I thought it was very much like the incra. When the ibox joint jig came
out I thought someone said it was very like the woodsmith one.
I guess I mis understood ..

I hadn't seen the Incra box joint jig. I've been using an Incra jig for
probably 20 years now. Incra generally works on a principle of
repeatable movement in controlled steps. I can't tell from what's on
the Incra site if their box joint jig is based on different principles
or not.

I have a box joint jig that I made from plans years ago...
I can't remember I think it was Liz's box joint jig...
I didn't keep the plan. I got it online a long while back.

Works ok, but has some issues... pain to get it right.
So I was looking to upgrade.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/2/2012 1:46 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/2/2012 12:02 PM, Jack wrote:
On 8/2/2012 9:31 AM, G. Ross wrote:
Jack wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

Tried it. Went back to my spray-on wax.

What spray on wax is that? I've tried lots of rub on waxes, none came
close to TopCotes slipperiness, durability or rust resistance. Never
tried a spray on wax though.

Boeshield is a spray on wax.

I never used Boeshield. Is that what he went back to after using TopCote?

From reading a ton of posts here from Boeshield users, including you,
It became clear Topcote is better in all counts to Boeshield. I know you
used both and went with TopCote and a lot of others comments on
Boeshield convinced me. So, if he is using Boeshield I'm not
interested, if he found something else that is better than TopCote, I'm
slightly interested, slightly because TopCote has met all my
needs/expectations, although in my current shop I don't have a rust
problem with or without TopCote. It's slippery as all get out and there
is no need to wax any jigs used on TopCote'd tops.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/2/2012 2:20 PM, G. Ross wrote:
Jack wrote:
On 8/2/2012 9:31 AM, G. Ross wrote:
Jack wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

Tried it. Went back to my spray-on wax.

What spray on wax is that? I've tried lots of rub on waxes, none came
close to TopCotes slipperiness, durability or rust resistance. Never
tried a spray on wax though.

Take a pint of mineral spirits, add shavings of paraffin wax. Shake
every day until no more wax dissolves. Put in a spray bottle (I use an
aluminum spray can that is pressurized with compressed air).
Spritz on saw table, lathe ways, vise screw etc. If stained or surface
rust I use a green abrasive pad, wipe off with paper towels and
reapply. Wipe off with paper towel. It is best to apply in the
afternoon so it will dry and harden overnight.

Been there, done that, except used lacquer thinner as the solvent. I
did this because at that time, my basement shop would get an inch of
water every time it rained hard. Fighting rust was a war. I replaced
this practice with a 3M product called 3M dry lube. This stuff was
awesome, but I could only get it through a friend that worked for 3M and
got it at the 3M store in Minnesota. This stuff stopped all rust for 6
months at least and slick as wet ice. When I tried to replace my
supply, couldn't find it, and even emailed 3M with the product number,
photo of the can, and he said he never heard of it, couldn't find it.
Later when I looked at TopCote, I noticed the can was VERY similar to
the 3M product:

http://jbstein.com/Flick/Lube1.jpg
http://jbstein.com/Flick/Lube2.jpg

so I went with it, and it seems about exactly the same. Way slipperier
than the wax treatment, and far more durable. Can't say about the rust
prevention as my shop is dry now, but I suspect it is the exact same 3M
product I used years ago.

I have been using this for 10 years with good results and have enough to
last me another decade. I'm not stingy, just frugal. It's in the
blood--half scotch and half water.

Same here, however Whenever someone asks me if I want water with my
Scotch, I say, in the words of Joe E. Lewis, "I'm thirsty, not dirty.”:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/3/12 12:17 PM, Jack wrote:
[...]

That's good to hear, as I've seen that product in hardware store. I'll
keep that in mind.

I picked up a can of Superlube Dri-film, which seems to be the same as
Top-Cote, as well. Very slick, zero residue.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/3/2012 11:39 AM, Jack wrote:
On 8/2/2012 1:46 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/2/2012 12:02 PM, Jack wrote:
On 8/2/2012 9:31 AM, G. Ross wrote:
Jack wrote:
On 8/1/2012 8:34 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Both slide on the saw table and work smoother if you wax it.

Try Bostik TopCote. No waxing needed.

Tried it. Went back to my spray-on wax.

What spray on wax is that? I've tried lots of rub on waxes, none came
close to TopCotes slipperiness, durability or rust resistance. Never
tried a spray on wax though.

Boeshield is a spray on wax.

I never used Boeshield. Is that what he went back to after using TopCote?

I have not heard of any other spray on wax unless he is talking about a
furniture polish. Through the years I have tried numerous products, I
always go back to TopCote or Empire, Empire was the original maker of
TopCote.

From reading a ton of posts here from Boeshield users, including you,
It became clear Topcote is better in all counts to Boeshield. I know you
used both and went with TopCote and a lot of others comments on
Boeshield convinced me. So, if he is using Boeshield I'm not
interested, if he found something else that is better than TopCote, I'm
slightly interested, slightly because TopCote has met all my
needs/expectations, although in my current shop I don't have a rust
problem with or without TopCote. It's slippery as all get out and there
is no need to wax any jigs used on TopCote'd tops.

When I originally used Boeshield 13 years ago I had to lay it on so
thick to protect that I had to spend too much time every time I used the
saw, daily, to get the excess gunk off. If it did not have excess gunk
it simply did not protect overnight.

On another note, I am going to one day reclean the surface of my saw,
clean off the patina again. ;~) I am seriously considering putting a
light film of TiteBondII on the surface, let dry a few minutes and then
remove it. Every time I leave a drop of glue on the surface of my saw
and pop the glue spot loose it reveals a clean silvery surface.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/3/2012 4:23 PM, Leon wrote:
On another note, I am going to one day reclean the surface of my saw,
clean off the patina again. ;~) I am seriously considering putting a
light film of TiteBondII on the surface, let dry a few minutes and then
remove it. Every time I leave a drop of glue on the surface of my saw
and pop the glue spot loose it reveals a clean silvery surface.

Who knew you were such a fashion queen. What's wrong with the patina?
I take my ROS and usually a green pad to clean the table if I want it
that clean.

I don't use my ROS much anymore so it's a perfect use for it. Just cut
up your rectangular green pad to a round pad... helps make the scissors
sharp too.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/3/2012 4:36 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
On 8/3/2012 4:23 PM, Leon wrote:
On another note, I am going to one day reclean the surface of my saw,
clean off the patina again. ;~) I am seriously considering putting a
light film of TiteBondII on the surface, let dry a few minutes and then
remove it. Every time I leave a drop of glue on the surface of my saw
and pop the glue spot loose it reveals a clean silvery surface.

Who knew you were such a fashion queen. What's wrong with the patina?
I take my ROS and usually a green pad to clean the table if I want it
that clean.

Yeah, I set my old PC ROS on to pf a Scotch Brite and work in the Top Saver.

The glue works like magic though, put it on, take it off.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/1/2012 5:40 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
On 8/1/2012 5:21 PM, Leon wrote:
On 8/1/2012 4:14 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Now does anyone know what issue the box joint jig that they sell plans
to on the woodsmith site came from? The one that is familiar to the
incra unit.
The jig plans/parts have been out of stock for a long time, maybe time
to see if I can get a back issue to get the plan.

If you go to their web site and do a search it will tell you.

I have tried with Google but only find their commercial jig in aluminum.

Woodsmith does not have a search engine for their mags that I can find.

So that is why I ask.

This might have something to do with it. Or maybe not.

"Q. How do I access the online index?
A. The online index is currently only available to subscribers, so you
will need to log into your account to access this. Just click on Online
Index under the "Other" tab above. Then complete the Subscriber Login
information. Once you are logged into your account the link for the index
can be found on the right under the photo of the current issue."