Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lost Tools?

Ever wonder what happens to your lost tools?

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=108
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:59:35 -0400, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Ever wonder what happens to your lost tools?

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=108

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands, Bri.

--
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails,
admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.

Posted to rec.woodworking

GarageWoodworks wrote in
et:

Ever wonder what happens to your lost tools?

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=108

I found my hammer, so that solved that wondering...

Now why did I bring the hammer into that utility closet anyway?

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Problem solved at my house. Kids are not allowed to remove tools from the
shop.

"Puckdropper" wrote in message
eb.com...

GarageWoodworks wrote in
et:

Ever wonder what happens to your lost tools?

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum...ad.php?tid=108

I found my hammer, so that solved that wondering...

Now why did I bring the hammer into that utility closet anyway?

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:11:33 -0400, "Rick Ou****er"
wrote:

Problem solved at my house. Kids are not allowed to remove tools from the
shop.

That's not the same problem; you must be in your 30's or 40's.

In my shop, I can set something down right in front of me, look away,
and look back, and I can't find it. That didn't happen when I was
younger.
Posted to rec.woodworking

That's why I have attached a pencil to my safety glasses using a rare
earth magnet. I use pen clips for the pencil and attached a mag to the
frame.

Best thing I ever did. I always have a pencil handy now.

Now if I can only find the 2 magnets that I lost yesterday while doing
the blades on my jointer... I had 4 mags and lost 2... I can't for the
life of me figure out where they went...

wrote:

Problem solved at my house. Kids are not allowed to remove tools from the
shop.

That's not the same problem; you must be in your 30's or 40's.

In my shop, I can set something down right in front of me, look away,
and look back, and I can't find it. That didn't happen when I was
younger.

OT-The war is lost azotic[_4_] Metalworking 54 August 2nd 10 06:26 AM
tools, air tools, power tools, hand tools, cordeless tool 4qO3HN tim Electronics Repair 0 February 21st 07 08:34 PM
Lost Tools Revisited The Medway Handyman UK diy 57 June 16th 06 02:44 PM
Finding Lost Tools Kevin UK diy 62 June 15th 06 08:24 PM
TV lost picture then lost sound.. Jason Electronics Repair 2 May 16th 04 02:42 PM