Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O.T. rotten Weather

It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all
inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar
room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work
nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade
rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.

Sal

Posted to rec.woodworking

"sal" wrote in message ...

It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all
inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar
room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work
nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade
rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.

Send some of that rain to South Texas, if you please.

Dave I n Texas

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 6/22/2012 10:08 AM, Dave in Texas wrote:
"sal" wrote in message ...

It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all
inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar
room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work
nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade
rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.

Send some of that rain to South Texas, if you please.

And W KS, OK, CO, most of NM, ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"sal" wrote in message
It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all
inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in
bar room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw
work nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade
rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.

Sal

Ok. guys I'll see what I can do.Last summer I spent 2 Wks around Ft.
Collins Co. it was 95* with 6%humidity I loved it. We get humidity 80% a
lot of the time its terrible.

Sal

Posted to rec.woodworking

"sal" wrote in message ...

It has rained every day since mid May haven't done much outdoor work all
inside jobs tried out new router made jig for cutting slat mortises in bar
room doors bought some Freud saw blades for Miter saw and table saw work
nice clean cuts.. I see H.D. has 20% Makita I would like to upgrade
rechargeables looks like a good time to do it. Gday all.

Send some of that rain to South Texas, if you please.

And W KS, OK, CO, most of NM, ...

YEAH, especially south-Central Colorado!

Dave in Texas

rotten threshold J Burns Home Repair 19 April 9th 10 09:08 PM
Download Weather Toolbar - Instant weather reports, forecasts, and make me friend Electronics Repair 0 February 17th 08 11:44 AM
Rotten Roofing [email protected] UK diy 4 February 15th 07 01:44 PM
Rotten egg smell from sink Texas Yankee Home Repair 7 May 1st 06 10:56 PM
Rotten Egg, Tried Everything, What Next? [email protected] Home Repair 4 August 9th 05 01:04 AM