Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where'd everyone go.

No bitching, not OT's

It's awful quiet.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
No bitching, not OT's

It's awful quiet.

Graduation and vacation season?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 13, 2:56*pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

Graduation and vacation season?

Yeah --- Over at rec.outdoors,rv they are goin' nuts.

But that's normal.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:56:28 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
.. .
No bitching, not OT's

It's awful quiet.

Graduation and vacation season?

Um, most of us are out of school already, John.
It's the same way over on Wreck.Metalheads, too.

Strange. Even the spammers are slow right now.

--
Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little,
to cure diseases of which they know less,

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:44:41 -0400, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
No bitching, not OT's
It's awful quiet.

Summer Solstice
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/13/2012 2:44 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
No bitching, not OT's

It's awful quiet.

I for one don't mind the slightly slower pace. I have a pretty hard time
staying on top of the traffic here, and many times I wind up just blasting
through entire threads (like the "What is it?" or "And The Creek Keeps Ris'n"
threads) just so I can catch up.

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/