Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fine Woodworking Live at SUNY New Paltz from Aug. 2-5, 2012

So... is anyone here going? If so, I live nearby so maybe we could have a
beer...

Posted to rec.woodworking

So... is anyone here going? If so, I live nearby so maybe we could have
a beer...

Wish I'd known that a couple years ago, when I played a show at your
fair.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

A return engagement?

You never know. But New Paltz isn't exactly a music mecca so chances
are slim. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

Woodstock is... I'm even closer to that. ;~)

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
A return engagement?

You never know. But New Paltz isn't exactly a music mecca so chances are
slim. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

DLF IPL 2012 live matches & scroe in kgiri Toolbar (please forwardthis mail your friends) saravanan saravanan Home Repair 1 April 7th 12 02:04 PM
Fine woodworking CW Woodworking 2 February 23rd 07 03:38 PM
Fine Woodworking... Not! John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 October 17th 05 03:33 AM
Fine Woodworking 177 [email protected] Woodworking 3 May 26th 05 07:07 PM
Fine Woodworking 177 [email protected] Woodturning 0 May 18th 05 10:56 AM