Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Any wood sculpting stores in Miami

Hello all,

I am looking for woodcrafting stores in the South Miami area but can't
seem to find anything. The closest Woodcraft stores are Tampa. Too
far. I want to purchase specialized chisels and gouges for sculpture,
and fine art. I already have a dremel, router and grinder. I just need
hand tools which are impossible to find here.

I've tried several stores but only get Ace, Home Depot and other
general tool stores. But I need tools for artistic design. Anybody
have any leads? Thanks.

JC
Posted to rec.woodworking

Hello all,

I am looking for woodcrafting stores in the South Miami area but can't
seem to find anything. The closest Woodcraft stores are Tampa. Too
far. I want to purchase specialized chisels and gouges for sculpture,
and fine art. I already have a dremel, router and grinder. I just need
hand tools which are impossible to find here.

I've tried several stores but only get Ace, Home Depot and other
general tool stores. But I need tools for artistic design. Anybody
have any leads? Thanks.

JC

Woodcraft, Rockler and the like do not carry very much in the way of
woodcarving tools. You should check out...
http://www.woodcarverssupply.com