Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ACRA

Anyone every hear of ACRA machines, specifically an ACRA drill press?

I'm looking at this one on Craigslist.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/tls/2930649282.html

Thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

I think it's just a name. Like any of the machines out there made from
Taiwan, you can name them whatever you want.
From name brand to not.

Nice swing, good hp.

I would think you can get this for somewhere between 80-120...
It's decent looking basic drill press. Now way was that a $378 machine.

Have you done a google search on ACRA?

On 3/31/2012 6:55 PM, Allen Wrench wrote:
Anyone every hear of ACRA machines, specifically an ACRA drill press?

I'm looking at this one on Craigslist.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/tls/2930649282.html

Thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
http://www.acramachinery.com/

You can lead a horse to water, but...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/31/12 7:11 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
http://www.acramachinery.com/

You can lead a horse to water, but...

I think by now even a horse knows how to google.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
http://www.acramachinery.com/

You can lead a horse to water, but...

I think by now even a horse knows how to google.

Yeahbut how many times have you seen that a poster tried to find it on the
net, only to provide them a google result within the first page? Lazy
people...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
http://www.acramachinery.com/

You can lead a horse to water, but...

I think by now even a horse knows how to google.

Some *parts* of the horse might not...
Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
http://www.acramachinery.com/

You can lead a horse to water, but...

I think by now even a horse knows how to google.

Some *parts* of the horse might not...

That's confusing, are you thinking of a quarter horse?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Doug Miller wrote:
wrote in :

tiredofspam wrote:
http://www.acramachinery.com/

You can lead a horse to water, but...

I think by now even a horse knows how to google.

Some *parts* of the horse might not...

That's confusing, are you thinking of a quarter horse?

Half of a horse.

(Honestly) Pepsi through my nose!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
I think it's just a name. Like any of the machines out there made from
Taiwan, you can name them whatever you want.
From name brand to not.

Nice swing, good hp.

I would think you can get this for somewhere between 80-120...
It's decent looking basic drill press. Now way was that a $378 machine.

Have you done a google search on ACRA?

On the contrary to what some may believe as lazy, I Google everything to
learn more and thus, I found the ACRA site. What some may also fail to
realize is people such as myself ask about specific products hoping there
have been first hand experience from using them or heard about others having
good results about them.

Thank you for your input.