Posted to rec.woodworking

Default GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Need I say more.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/5/2012 12:47 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Need I say more.

Wot??

had to Google this morning to find out who was playing, and when it was
.... seriously

That said, SWMBO just got back with some 'wings, which I usually partake
of while watching TOH and ATOH on Sunday's ... I'll just make it a
little later today.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:47:28 -0500, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
wrote:

Need I say more.

I was shocked when they moved to San Francisco.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Swingman wrote in
:

On 2/5/2012 12:47 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Need I say more.

Wot??

had to Google this morning to find out who was playing, and when it was
... seriously

That said, SWMBO just got back with some 'wings, which I usually partake
of while watching TOH and ATOH on Sunday's ... I'll just make it a
little later today.

Near the end they showed some really serious hurricane strapping on that
house they're building in Barrington RI, on Narragansett Bay. The pictures
of the efffects of Irene were similar to what we saw here, ~15 NW of New
York City (i.e. rather far from the coast).

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

wrote:

Need I say more.

I was shocked when they moved to San Francisco.

Celtics fan?

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/5/2012 12:47 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Need I say more.

what are you talking about?

--
Steve Barker
Posted to rec.woodworking

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message

Need I say more.

I didn't see any woodworking tools here http://www.gianttools.ca/home.htm
except house brand nail guns... hardly worth bookmarking them...

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:47:28 -0500, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:

Need I say more.

When did they hire Brady? ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:55:00 -0600, Swingman wrote:
had to Google this morning to find out who was playing, and when it was

And just to attach a smidgeon of woodworking to this thread, a new
topic in the Festool Owners Group asked what Festool ad would people
suggest for the superbowl.

My suggestion was Joe Montana threading a tire at 50 yards and then
saying he learned how to do that by seeing how a Domino worked.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 05 Feb 2012 19:23:40 GMT, Han wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

wrote:

Need I say more.

I was shocked when they moved to San Francisco.

Celtics fan?

I have some Irish friends.

Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
Need I say more.

I'm agnostic since my team was cheated out of the contest.

But at least the Giants practice Yoga.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:08:45 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

tiredofspam wrote:
Need I say more.

I'm agnostic since my team was cheated out of the contest.

Cheated? Those losers? ;-)

But at least the Giants practice Yoga.

He played for the Yankees! ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 22:42:14 -0500, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
wrote:

SUPER GIANTS!!!!

A fat NFL coach once said that it all boils down to which team makes
the most big plays. Last night, that team was the Giants!