Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fine Woodworking Event

This event is happening in New Paltz, NY... probably going since it's right
down the road!

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...ing-live-event

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

This event is happening in New Paltz, NY... probably going since it's
right down the road!

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...ing-live-event

MMMMmmmm Mohonk ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:59:42 -0500, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

This event is happening in New Paltz, NY... probably going since it's right
down the road!

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...ing-live-event

Make sure you sit through Roland Johnson's presentation if you do anything with
hand planes, scrapers or chisels. It is an hour very well spent.

Regards,
Roy
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

This event is happening in New Paltz, NY... probably going since it's
right
down the road!

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/...ing-live-event

Make sure you sit through Roland Johnson's presentation if you do anything
with
hand planes, scrapers or chisels. It is an hour very well spent.

I'm more interested in the design and work process sessions. I've pretty
much got tools and joinery figured out but where I need improvement is in
design and finishing. Not that I'm bad at those, it's that I could be
better... I've learned this from my discussions with folks like Garrett
Hack, Chris Schwarz, Ernie Conover and other pros who participate in and act
as judges at my club's big show in Saratoga Springs. Being competitive in
the fine furniture categories is not easy!
http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

John

Fine woodworking CW Woodworking 2 February 23rd 07 03:38 PM
FS: Fine Woodworking and other Magazines [email protected] Metalworking 0 May 29th 06 04:33 AM
Fine Woodworking... Not! John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 October 17th 05 03:33 AM
Fine Woodworking 177 [email protected] Woodworking 3 May 26th 05 07:07 PM
Fine Woodworking 177 [email protected] Woodturning 0 May 18th 05 10:56 AM