J T

Default SCHONKER

http://atlantisconstruction.homestea...nDrawings.html
Don't blame me, that's what the link said they're called.

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.
- Nanny Ogg

dusty

(J T) wrote in news:682-40FB644E-235@storefull-
3152.bay.webtv.net:

http://atlantisconstruction.homestea...nDrawings.html
Don't blame me, that's what the link said they're called.

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.
- Nanny Ogg

Hummmm??? this link crashed by browser when I backed out perhaps it was the
nasty pop up it tried to send.
Wilson

That's a lot of sail for a flat bottom hull.
One of the sites calls it a schooner. Maybe that's Dutch for schooner?
It doesn't make sense, because schooners have at least two masts, the fore
shorter than the main.
http://www.sailmuskegon.com/ships/pi..._muskegon.html

Wilson