Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default FA: Measurement tools, taps, dies, drill bits and other tools

We're putting a bunch of tools up for auction this week from the
estate of a machinist who was trained in Germany prior to WWII. Some
of this is old-school, some of it is more recent. A lot are Starrett
and Brown & Sharpe and Mitutoyo. We'll be adding more tomorrow and
throughout the week until we have the whole set listed. Everything
starts at $10 and shipping so there's potential to get some real
bargains here.

Disclaimer--I get 10 percent of any amount over 50 bucks for a single
lot (so if you want the tools but want to stick to the spammer you
know what you've gotta do).

http://tinyurl.com/7pn97uf
http://preview.tinyurl.com/7pn97uf
or
https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=48289
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

"Scott Liscomb" wrote in message
We're putting a bunch of tools up for auction this week from the
estate of a machinist who was trained in Germany prior to WWII. Some
of this is old-school, some of it is more recent. A lot are Starrett
and Brown & Sharpe and Mitutoyo. We'll be adding more tomorrow and
throughout the week until we have the whole set listed. Everything
starts at $10 and shipping so there's potential to get some real
bargains here.

Disclaimer--I get 10 percent of any amount over 50 bucks for a single
lot (so if you want the tools but want to stick to the spammer you
know what you've gotta do).

http://tinyurl.com/7pn97uf
http://preview.tinyurl.com/7pn97uf
or
https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=48289

I have gone to auctions in years past and won a lot of nice tools. When the
started adding (buyers extra percent I quit.) WW