Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - The Woodworking Channel?

Hello,

I have a speed dial entry set up for www.woodworkingchannel.com in my Opera
browser. When I try to use it, I receive an error message that states
"Database connect failed". It used to work from there before or from any of
the other popular browsers for that matter.

So, currently I can no longer access it from either Internet Explorer,
Firefox, or Opera. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Did I fail to
hear about any recent changes to the website?

I also tried www.woodworkingchannel.org , which does work. However, it
appears to be a somewhat similar, although different website.

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:
Hello,

I have a speed dial entry set up for www.woodworkingchannel.com in my
Opera browser. When I try to use it, I receive an error message that
states "Database connect failed". It used to work from there before
or from any of the other popular browsers for that matter.

So, currently I can no longer access it from either Internet Explorer,
Firefox, or Opera. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Did I
fail to hear about any recent changes to the website?

I also tried www.woodworkingchannel.org , which does work. However, it
appears to be a somewhat similar, although different website.

A quick google search on woodworkingchannel.com results in the same error.
Looks like it's gone tits up - at least for a while.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Peter Bogiatzidis" wrote in message
eb.com...
Hello,

I have a speed dial entry set up for www.woodworkingchannel.com in my Opera
browser. When I try to use it, I receive an error message that states "Database
connect failed". It used to work from there before or from any of the other popular
browsers for that matter.

So, currently I can no longer access it from either Internet Explorer, Firefox, or
Opera. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Did I fail to hear about any
recent changes to the website?

I also tried www.woodworkingchannel.org , which does work. However, it appears to
be a somewhat similar, although different website.

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

The archive
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/htt...ingchannel.com
has it's last activity on 9 Feb 2011.