Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O.T.

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/29/2011 4:30 PM, CW wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it
will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.

Sounds like a major milestone. I wish you all the best. Let us know how
it turns out!
Posted to rec.woodworking

CW wrote:

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will
be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind
giving up the wheelchair.

As one who came within a "gnats breath" of being where you are, I can
honestly say, "Anytime you can put one foot in front of the other, you are
ahead of the game." Most of us go through life not knowing just how
wonderful a gift the ability to walk is.

All the best over the next year. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

You are in my prayers.

Deb
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Doug Miller" wrote in message ...

On 12/29/2011 4:30 PM, CW wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it
will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.

Sounds like a major milestone. I wish you all the best. Let us know how
it turns out!

I sure will. Many thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote:

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but,
it will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything
goes as planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I
really don't mind giving up the wheelchair.

---------------------------------
Best of luck in over coming your burden this year.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , CW
wrote:

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.

Good stuff! I'll be thinking about you.

--
Woodworking and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"CW" wrote in
m:

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but,
it will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything
goes as planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really
don't mind giving up the wheelchair.

Wonderful!! Hoping everything goes exeedingly smoothly. As some of the
others said, keep us up to date!!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ugh... break a leg!?

Seriously, Here's hoping the absolute best for you.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:30:03 -0800, "CW" wrote:

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.

I'm sending best vibrations and support.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:30:03 -0800, CW wrote:

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it
will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.

Sounds like a plan. Hope it all works OK. Keep us posted.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
m...
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.

Having gone the wheelchair route myself I have to say I much prefer walking,
even with an assist from a cane or two.

Best of luck to you next week and may the rest of the new year be filled
with happy strolls!

Posted to rec.woodworking

CW wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but,
it will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything
goes as planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I
really don't mind giving up the wheelchair.

Well Geezzzzus! Here's to hoping each step goes well! But think about this
first - once you're walking again, all of those Honey Do chores breath a new
life....

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/29/2011 3:30 PM, CW wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it
will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.

Good on you and good luck CW!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:37:15 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 12/29/2011 3:30 PM, CW wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it
will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.

Good on you and good luck CW!

Ditto that!

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:30:03 -0800, "CW" wrote:

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.

Great news!

I'll be looking for the ad for a wheelchair for sale this summer.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/29/2011 3:30 PM, CW wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it
will be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.

Wishing you the absolute best of all things medical, and the luck of all
generations of Irish combined be looking over your shoulder.

We'll be praying for you!!

... keep us posted!

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

May the surgeons have the best of luck in everything they do for you,
for a great and quick recovery. Do keep us informed on your progress.
Wishing you all the best,
`Casper

I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.
CW

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 29 2011, 4:30*pm, "CW" wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.

Will it be as much fun as the chemo I am going to be subjected to
starting Jan 2121?

Up to now I feel pretty darned fine. Short of breath. Thassall.

As we need to build up this magnificent bod of mine (lost 42 #, ooops)
Angela marched me into my favourite delis, handed me HER credit card
and said: "Go nuts"!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Robatoy wrote in
:

On Dec 29 2011, 4:30*pm, "CW" wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery
next Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but,
it will

be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving u

the wheelchair.

Will it be as much fun as the chemo I am going to be subjected to
starting Jan 2121?

Up to now I feel pretty darned fine. Short of breath. Thassall.

As we need to build up this magnificent bod of mine (lost 42 #, ooops)
Angela marched me into my favourite delis, handed me HER credit card
and said: "Go nuts"!

Rob, all the best for this year, 2012, and all coming years! Please keep
us abreast of your progress, and keep your nose up!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 09:09:59 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Dec 29 2011, 4:30*pm, "CW" wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will be
the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as planned,
will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't mind giving up
the wheelchair.

Definitely best wishes, CW.

Will it be as much fun as the chemo I am going to be subjected to
starting Jan 2121?

Hey, will it be just like our teen years, only different drugs?

Up to now I feel pretty darned fine. Short of breath. Thassall.

Not to worry. It's only excess banana fumes. (I hope.)

As we need to build up this magnificent bod of mine (lost 42 #, ooops)

OUCH! Ping me offline if you don't feel like chatting about that
online. I missed hearing what happened.

Angela marched me into my favourite delis, handed me HER credit card
and said: "Go nuts"!

Well, DIDJA? (Nonono. I meant MORE nuts.)

xox

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai
Posted to rec.woodworking
No Name

"CW" wrote:
I am so happy today that I can barely sit still. I go in for surgery next
Tuesday. This may not seem like something to be happy about but, it will
be the first in a series of operations that, if everything goes as
planned, will enable me to walk again by next summer. I really don't
mind giving up the wheelchair.

Good luck hope all goes well.

Rgds.
Phil.