Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CMT Blades

Anybody use CMT saw blades a lot. Love em, hate em?

Woodline USA, which is right down the road from me, has started carrying
them and has good prices. They seem to run a good amount below the
equivalent Freud and Forrest models.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

What saw blades do you use? SBH[_4_] Woodworking 27 January 5th 10 04:15 AM
Saw blades Ivan Vegvary Woodworking 11 September 1st 07 05:36 AM
Saw blades Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 4 August 30th 07 08:57 PM
Blades [email protected] Woodworking 9 December 21st 06 04:33 AM
Cut off blades Steve B Metalworking 3 December 22nd 05 05:57 PM