Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fine WW and David Letterman!!!

If you like David Letterman, this is a must see:

http://tinyurl.com/4ykkot5

(LarryJ, that's my *first* tinyurl)

Skip down to the bottom for the video. To be honest, it's not
as good as Lew's "black-eye cure" but I think you'll like it!

Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 1, 4:22*pm, Bill wrote:
If you like David Letterman, this is a must see:

http://tinyurl.com/4ykkot5

(LarryJ, that's my *first* tinyurl)

Skip down to the bottom for the video. To be honest, it's not
as good as Lew's "black-eye cure" but I think you'll like it!

That was excellent! Even discounting the woodworking link, it was one
of the better Letterman interviews.

But $18,500 for a cedar strip canoe? Hoo boy. Now a bunch of jamokes
are going to go run out and start building them...then find out they
only fetch a couple or few grand at the most.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 16:22:55 -0400, Bill
wrote:

If you like David Letterman, this is a must see:

http://tinyurl.com/4ykkot5

(LarryJ, that's my *first* tinyurl)

Congratulations! You get an A for today.

Skip down to the bottom for the video. To be honest, it's not
as good as Lew's "black-eye cure" but I think you'll like it!

I didn't see the cure.

--
It takes as much energy to wish as to plan.
--Eleanor Roosevelt
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

If you like David Letterman, this is a must see:

http://tinyurl.com/4ykkot5

(LarryJ, that's my *first* tinyurl)

Congratulations! You get an A for today.

Hey cool!

Skip down to the bottom for the video. To be honest, it's not
as good as Lew's "black-eye cure" but I think you'll like it!

I didn't see the cure.

Maybe it was just "treatment". It was rated R++. Lew, doesn't start too
many new threads, so I'm sure you can locate it if you really missed it.