Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My new dining room table

Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 4, 11:43*am, "SBH" wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, "SBH" wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the time. :-)

Pointers to that table have been posted here many times in the past, and most
of us have marveled at it many times over. As I recall, it uses a very
expensive, proprietary, and tediously calibrated (mostly metal, I think?)
undercarriage to which all the wooden surface sections are attached. Pretty
much beyond the scope of the average woodworker, but if anybody actually does
figure out how to clone a reasonable facsimile, I for one would be interested
in seeing the design.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/04/11 3:32 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:53 pm, Steve
wrote:
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the time. :-)

Hey now!!!

I think he really just said you are only 45% full of ****, that isn't so
bad. :-)

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

* *wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, * *wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the time. *:-)

Hey now!!!

I think he really just said you are only 45% full of ****, that isn't so
bad. :-)

--
Froz...

Imagine my relief!!!!!
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the
time. :-)

Hey now!!!

I think he really just said you are only 45% full of ****, that isn't so
bad. :-)

43.3% of stats are meaningless.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the
time. :-)

Hey now!!!

I think he really just said you are only 45% full of ****, that isn't so
bad. :-)

43.3% of stats are meaningless.

That's not bad because 88.6% of them are made up on the spot.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jul 4, 2:53*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

*wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, *wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the time. *:-)

Hey now!!!

Right, he got his percentages reversed. evil grinne

--
Just getting back after a farkin' virus ate my computer.
I'm still without any email or usenet archives. sigh
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 6, 1:55*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:53*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

*wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, *wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the time. *:-)

Hey now!!!

Right, he got his percentages reversed. *evil grinne

--
Just getting back after a farkin' virus ate my computer.
I'm still without any email or usenet archives. sigh

Do I go see KISS tonight or Steve Miller on Friday night...Bayfest is
ON!!!.... I think Miller
Posted to rec.woodworking

SBH wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Oh hell - I could build that. Given enough time, money, and help...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:01:29 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

On Jul 6, 1:55*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:53*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 7/4/2011 1:33 PM, SBH wrote:

*wrote in message
On Jul 4, 11:43 am, *wrote:
Actually, it's not really mine but it's cool as hell.

Any of you woodworkers capable of making this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_Aw...layer_embedded

Of course. You?

Nope! But would sure love to be able to.

You should be aware that Robatoy is 90% full of **** at least half the time. *:-)

Hey now!!!

Right, he got his percentages reversed. *evil grinne

--
Just getting back after a farkin' virus ate my computer.
I'm still without any email or usenet archives. sigh

Do I go see KISS tonight or Steve Miller on Friday night...Bayfest is
ON!!!.... I think Miller

Steve or Glenn? I can't believe that our musicians from the '70s are
still playing. Who goes to -see- them?

I heard something unthinkable the other day. I was on hold on the
phone and they were playing Muzak, and the tune was, believe it or
not, Jethro Tull's "Wond'ring Aloud". thud We're gettin' old!

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach

Dining Room Table Swingman Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 12:57 PM
Dining Room Table Frank Slootweg Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 10:25 AM
Dining Room Table Mike Dembroge Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 01:29 AM
Dining Room Table Robert Haar Woodworking 0 May 19th 06 11:48 PM