Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My work experiences - in a nutshell

1968 My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned.
Couldn't concentrate.

1970. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack
it, so they gave me the axe.

1973. I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it
was a sew-sew job.

1975. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too
exhausting.

1978. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my
life, but just didn't have the thyme.

1982. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it...
couldn't cut the mustard.

1986. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.

1990. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any
patience.

1994. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.

1999. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on
my net income.

2003. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but
the work was just too draining.

2005. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit
for the job.

2007. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as
a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

2008. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was
the same old grind.

2009. SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT

AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!