Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harper CANNOT be trusted with a majority Gov't.

On Friday, May 13, 2011 8:45:15 PM UTC-4, Jack Stein wrote:

snip

Microsoft has NOT come up with a new operating system since he bought
DOS from Patterson.

So where did their OS for PowerPC and MIPS and Alpha come from? DOS wouldn't run on any of those platforms.

And you're telling us that PDAs and cell phones are all running DOS?

The system was garbage then, and still is. The
unknowing public thinks they are getting viruses when 99% of the time it
is simply an operating system that does not work.

Then howcum when one searches for the virus one finds it and when one removes it the problems go away?

The reason they, and
I, am using this piece of **** is because MicroSoft totally controls the
market. They control the market because of past illegal marketing
practices. I was in the market at the time, and experienced what was
going on.

So what application do you _need_ to use that is not available for a non-Microsoft OS?

When federal anti-trust Judge Stanley Sporkin heard the case against
Microsoft in 1994-95 he was appalled, and found for himself what I and
many already knew just from being in the game.

I think it was/is far worse than he discovered, and imo it was not just
MS, but also Intel and IBM and the 3 of them have been in collusion (can
you say cartel) to insure you the consumer can willingly buy any color
you want, as long as it's black.

Uh huh. Right. Paranoid much?