Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ted Kaczynski is having a yard sale

Books, sunglasses, hoodies, tools, more!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/usmarshals/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Father Haskell wrote:
Books, sunglasses, hoodies, tools, more!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/usmarshals/

Ah, Ted Kaczynski! Reminds me of the limerick:

Said Bill Clinton to young Ms Lewinsky,
"We don't want to leave clues like Kaczynski!
"Since you look such a mess,
"Use the hem of your dress,
"To wipe that stuff off your chinsky!"

or

Kaczynski should surely have known,
What Clinton and Lewinsky have shown,
That an intern is better
Than a bomb in a letter
When deciding on how to be blown.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Father Haskell wrote:
Books, sunglasses, hoodies, tools, more!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/usmarshals/

Ah, Ted Kaczynski! Reminds me of the limerick:

Said Bill Clinton to young Ms Lewinsky,
"We don't want to leave clues like Kaczynski!
"Since you look such a mess,
"Use the hem of your dress,
"To wipe that stuff off your chinsky!"

or

Kaczynski should surely have known,
What Clinton and Lewinsky have shown,
That an intern is better
Than a bomb in a letter
When deciding on how to be blown.

There once was a gal named Lewinsky
Who played on a flute like Stravinsky
'Twas "Hail to the Chief"
On this flute made of beef
That stole the front page from Kaczynski.