Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Special discount for rec.woodworking

I am selling woodworking kits at www.sonomaproducts.com and I am
offering a special 20% discount to all of the participants here at
rec.woodworking until the end of the month.

If you make a purchase this month just enter the coupon code
rec.woodworking in the checkout screen and you will see your discount
applied before finalizing your purchase. Discount does not apply to
shipping.

Thanks.

BW
Posted to rec.woodworking

Put me down for a mantle clock kit in sapele when they're available.
Would take one now as I need a project to sell at a family reunion
auction in July. There'a always next year. Kits look good, btw.

On May 12, 12:01*pm, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
I am selling woodworking kits atwww.sonomaproducts.comand I am
offering a special 20% discount to all of the participants here at
rec.woodworking until the end of the month.

If you make a purchase this month just enter the coupon code
rec.woodworking in the checkout screen and you will see your discount
applied before finalizing your purchase. Discount does not apply to
shipping.

Thanks.

BW

Posted to rec.woodworking

"lektric dan" wrote in message ...
Put me down for a mantle clock kit in sapele when they're available.
Would take one now as I need a project to sell at a family reunion
auction in July. There'a always next year. Kits look good, btw.

What is a family reunion auction? It is a way to get rid of that nasty
nephew by selling him off to gypsies?

Posted to rec.woodworking

We have an auction every year to raise funds for the next year's
reunion. We're supposed to bring "new" items, so selling off other
relatives would be frowned upon. Mostly. I can think of
exceptions...

On May 14, 8:52*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"lektric dan" wrote in message ...
Put me down for a mantle clock kit in sapele when they're available.
Would take one now as I need a project to sell at a family reunion
auction in July. *There's always next year. *Kits look good, btw.