Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Very OT - Are any of you guys watching the Weather Channel?

Larry Jaques wrote:

Sending good wishes to all.

Ditto ...

On an utterly disgusting note, could not believe that smug, pompous,
condescending, self delusional ASShat Brian Williams on NBC last night,
taking every chance he could to slant, politicize and agendize the tragedy
in his " on the spot" spewing of vocal diarrhea that passes for reporting
these days.

What a ****ing dickhead ... (Sorry, live with it ... no other way to
describe that despicable behavior).

--
www.ewoodshop.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:56:47 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Sending good wishes to all.

Ditto ...

On an utterly disgusting note, could not believe that smug, pompous,
condescending, self delusional ASShat Brian Williams on NBC last night,
taking every chance he could to slant, politicize and agendize the tragedy
in his " on the spot" spewing of vocal diarrhea that passes for reporting
these days.

What a ****ing dickhead ... (Sorry, live with it ... no other way to
describe that despicable behavior).

The easiest way I know of to end that disgust is to
A) Write a letter to the news boss at NBC condemning it (and their
slant),
and
B) Switch news channels,
or
C) Turn off the idiot box and go read something entertaining.

Or A and C.

Since I tuned out 4ish years ago, when I hear things here or from
friends, I can get confirmation/elucidation/depth by going online and
checking multiple sources. No talking asshats, no commercials, and an
instant change of venue if I read too much bias either way.

Tryyyyy it. You'll liiiike it.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/30/2011 9:54 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:56:47 -0500, wrote:

Larry wrote:

[...]

Yabbut, you're the only one in your house with access to the remote,
Bubba! ;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:57:21 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 4/30/2011 9:54 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

The easiest way I know of to end that disgust is to
A) Write a letter to the news boss at NBC condemning it (and their
slant),
and
B) Switch news channels,
or
C) Turn off the idiot box and go read something entertaining.

Or A and C.

Since I tuned out 4ish years ago, when I hear things here or from
friends, I can get confirmation/elucidation/depth by going online and
checking multiple sources. No talking asshats, no commercials, and an
instant change of venue if I read too much bias either way.

Tryyyyy it. You'll liiiike it.

Yabbut, you're the only one in your house with access to the remote,
Bubba! ;)

Yeah. Grand, ain't it? polishes fingernails on his chest

--
We're all here because we're not all there.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

[...]

You polish your fingernails? ;-0

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 1 May 2011 05:58:55 -0500, "Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:57:21 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Yabbut, you're the only one in your house with access to the remote,
Bubba! ;)

Yeah. Grand, ain't it? polishes fingernails on his chest

You polish your fingernails? ;-0

Of courth I do, thweetie. wink Just like Bugs Bunny. I breathe on
them and then fold my fingers and buff the nails on my shirt fabric.
(Bugs uses fur, BTW.)

--
We're all here because we're not all there.