DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Please forward this to Paul. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/320995-please-forward-paul.html)

Just Wondering March 29th 11 10:12 PM

Please forward this to Paul.

Hi,

Would the first one who is able please print out the attachment and get
it to Paul ASAP? I was hoping to get it to him last Friday.

Thanks, Mark H.

basilisk[_2_] March 29th 11 11:04 PM

Please forward this to Paul.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:12:22 -0700, Just Wondering wrote:

Hi,

Would the first one who is able please print out the attachment and get
it to Paul ASAP? I was hoping to get it to him last Friday.

Thanks, Mark H.

You really, really shouldn't use the same program for email as you
do for usenet.

basilisk

Just Wondering March 29th 11 11:47 PM

Please forward this to Paul.

On 3/29/2011 3:04 PM, basilisk wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:12:22 -0700, Just Wondering wrote:

Hi,

Would the first one who is able please print out the attachment and get
it to Paul ASAP? I was hoping to get it to him last Friday.

Thanks, Mark H.

You really, really shouldn't use the same program for email as you
do for usenet.

basilisk

You're right. Sorry about that.