Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Please forward this to Paul.

Hi,

Would the first one who is able please print out the attachment and get
it to Paul ASAP? I was hoping to get it to him last Friday.

Thanks, Mark H.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:12:22 -0700, Just Wondering wrote:

Hi,

Would the first one who is able please print out the attachment and get
it to Paul ASAP? I was hoping to get it to him last Friday.

Thanks, Mark H.

You really, really shouldn't use the same program for email as you
do for usenet.

basilisk
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 3/29/2011 3:04 PM, basilisk wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:12:22 -0700, Just Wondering wrote:

Hi,

Would the first one who is able please print out the attachment and get
it to Paul ASAP? I was hoping to get it to him last Friday.

Thanks, Mark H.

You really, really shouldn't use the same program for email as you
do for usenet.

basilisk

You're right. Sorry about that.

Looking forward to my first TSA search Steve B[_10_] Home Repair 7 November 23rd 10 12:48 AM
Spring forward Kurt Ullman Home Repair 4 March 9th 07 12:30 AM
Forward / Reverse option? Why? [email protected] Woodturning 19 January 7th 07 08:24 PM
Forward, Backward, or Both when sharpening? [email protected] Woodworking 13 March 3rd 06 03:17 AM