Posted to rec.woodworking

Default earthquakes

With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 5:18*am, "George W Frost" wrote:
With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called *predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

I already left this planet in the late sixties...
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Robatoy wrote in
:

I'll just stay on board here in compartment 07410 http://radburn.org

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 4:18*am, "George W Frost" wrote:
With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called *predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

Hmmmm...... Now how did this end up on a woodworking group without
OT.

Oh.

Just like all of the others.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 9:28*am, RonB wrote:
On Mar 11, 4:18*am, "George W Frost" wrote:

With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called *predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

Hmmmm...... *Now how did this end up on a woodworking group without
OT.

Oh.

Just like all of the others.

RonB

Does the word E A R T H Q U A K E really _need_ an OT? *chuckles*

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 9:22*am, Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 11, 9:28*am, RonB wrote:

On Mar 11, 4:18*am, "George W Frost" wrote:

With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called *predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

Hmmmm...... *Now how did this end up on a woodworking group without
OT.

Oh.

Just like all of the others.

RonB

Does the word E A R T H Q U A K E really _need_ an OT? **chuckles*

Well, considering SOME PEOPLE post everything to all groups w/o OT ---
It should.

This kind of stuff will eventually turn our group into another Troll
Kingdom. Example; rec.outdoors.rv-travel.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 9:28*am, RonB wrote:

On Mar 11, 4:18*am, "George W Frost" wrote:

[snip pure ****]
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

.. not far enough-----away.

[snip]
Does the word E A R T H Q U A K E really _need_ an OT? **chuckles*

Well, considering SOME PEOPLE post everything to all groups w/o OT ---
It should.

and LOTS of PEOPLE respond
ergo - Troll.

This kind of stuff will eventually turn our group into another Troll
Kingdom. Example; rec.outdoors.rv-travel.

Indeed so.

Might I introduce myself, Ron?

I am a Troll.
Not your usual run-oer-the-mill smartass troll,
but a fully blown, highly skilled, professionally
educated, linguistically enhanced Troll.
Very dangerous evolved specimen of the species.
Should I target a group you read you can be very sure
that in just three weeks you will unsubscribe.
In three months, when you return for a
"look around" - you good guys always do - you
will find only withered pillars of that community.
Trust me on that truth.
No measure will deny what I wish to
invoke, should I choose to.
How? Like is happening right now with that
nuke threat in Japan. I just keep on extending
the exclusion zone.

I know the group you point to, of old :-)

Relax.
Some years ago I saw the "error of my ways",
found the "Usenet God" - if you like.

Today I engage myself in running down and
squashing wannabe Trolls. This new breed
insult a time honored tradition with their lame
antics and reliance on kindergarten psychology!
Not forgetting copying (poorly) what has been done
many times before.
In RW I have identified a number of the gathering
as fitting that descriptor, mostly harmless and easily
dealt with by the wise among you.
Your post tells me you have early warning
recognition skills, so I give you this notice.

There is one, and one only, I seek.
You know 'him'.
Give Josepi _no Voice_ in RW and you will avert
RW becoming a "Troll Kingdom".
There is sound early warning.

Trolls play on one principle, Ron, being that which says
"if the punters want to play with it (then) it is fair
game to join in and kick the ass out of the target".

The solution of course is to not begin to play with IT.
Today many are easily "sucked in" with lame ploys.
Before anyone "plays" it is prudent to check the origin
of a post *and* the veracity of the information within
post headers. By "headers" it is meant to look at
the lines not apparent in a post on screen.
These:
From: "Josepi"
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:12:58 -0500

As a general rule? If you are not equipped to see these
and/or
are not skilled to READ them (then) do not play.
New names appearing on a group should always be
handled in that manner even long after they are
established.
Josepi specializes in using Google to create and keep
"on topic" until the day comes it suits HIM to start
playing. He is however easily teased out of that
mode, as are many other wannabe Trolls.
His history is more than 11 years old.
Josepi is no newbie Troll, he is however a
wannabe, never having been able to cut it
amongst Trolls.
Rejected he haunts groups which are soft targets.
Do not be a target, hard or soft.

Hope that helps you help others in RW, Ron.

Threads can swing into off-topic content, but,
but, it is not wise to respond or recognise topics
posted in the manner "Earthquakes" has been.
As you say, let one in and it is fair play on
letting ALL in.
Get my drift?

--

lê Troll

Posted to rec.woodworking

"George W Frost" wrote in message
gpond.com...
With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in
OZ, quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere
around the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the
5th epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??
This morning Japan hit. WW

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 11, 5:18*am, "George W Frost" wrote:
With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called *predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

That situation is just nuts... In terms of scale, that's like Lake
Huron wanting to go South ....through my living room...
I'm no expert, but how could they say 200-300 dead? That has to be
thousands, maybe tens of thousands...
I read somewhere ha Japan moved EIGHT feet???
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:47:17 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Mar 11, 5:18Â*am, "George W Frost" wrote:
With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called Â*predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,

12/21/2012, George.

Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

That situation is just nuts... In terms of scale, that's like Lake
Huron wanting to go South ....through my living room...
I'm no expert, but how could they say 200-300 dead? That has to be
thousands, maybe tens of thousands...

300 is a nice number for deaths. It allows administrators to start
releasing funds and is a much nicer # than 1,000 or 10,000 deaths.
/SWAG

I read somewhere ha Japan moved EIGHT feet???

Up, down, left, right, back, or forward, sir?

--
Whomsoever controls the volume of money in any country is
absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote
Robatoy wrote:

I read somewhere that Japan moved EIGHT feet???

Up, down, left, right, back, or forward, sir?

All of the above.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 22:01:05 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote
Robatoy wrote:

I read somewhere that Japan moved EIGHT feet???

Up, down, left, right, back, or forward, sir?

All of the above.

Or West by Northwest?

--
Whomsoever controls the volume of money in any country is
absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you
realize that the entire system is very easily controlled,
one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you
will not have to be told how periods of inflation and
depression originate. --James Garfield

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On Mar 11, 5:18Â*am, "George W Frost" wrote:
With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called Â*predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

That situation is just nuts... In terms of scale, that's like Lake
Huron wanting to go South ....through my living room...
I'm no expert, but how could they say 200-300 dead? That has to be
thousands, maybe tens of thousands...
I read somewhere ha Japan moved EIGHT feet???

If the final death toll is less than 150,000 it will be nothing short
of a MIRACLE.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 11, 5:18*am, "George W Frost" wrote:
With all the earthquakes around the world lately, include the floods in OZ,
quake in NZ, ice and snow storms in the UK and USA, floods everywhere around
the world, bushfires in heaps of places.
looks like the so-called *predictions of Nostradamus and the end of the 5th
epoch according to the Aztecs, will end on 24th December 2011.
The Mayan calendar comes to an end on 23rd December 2012,
Looks like it is on the way.
Got your seat booked on an express flight to Mars ??

That situation is just nuts... In terms of scale, that's like Lake
Huron wanting to go South ....through my living room...
I'm no expert, but how could they say 200-300 dead?

That number is from where they can get to, to make counts.

It's been openly said that the number is expected to go higher. Signficantly
higher.