Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Please help

It's time to get a bit more serious about the barnacle that's attached
itself to my plank. The X-spurt forging my identity doesn't look like
he's going to stop.

Can you guys get to do a bit of homework?
I'd like the group to email the server this guy is using to
post his forgeries. The obvious content included.

The X-spurt is following me in the electronics newsgroups I troll.
rec.radio.shortwave[______]"m II" X-Complaints-To:
alt.anagrams[______]"m II" X-Complaints-To:

sci.electronics.basics[______]"m II" X-Complaints-To:

sci.electronics.design[______]"m II" X-Complaints-To:

alt.energy.homepower[______]"Josepi"
alt.energy.homepower[______]"Josepi"
alt.energy.homepower[______]"m II" X-Complaints-To:

alt.engineering.electrical[______]"Josepi"
sci.electronics.components[______]"Josepi"
sci.electronics.components[______]"m II" X-Complaints-To:

sci.electronics.misc[______]"Josepi"

His devotion is eroding whatever fun I might have had. Not everyone
checks headers to verify identity. I haven't used a hammer in
years. Please help me hammer this guy.

--

One man's garbage is another's goodwill...like Linux

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Josepi
wrote:

[...]

Seriously? Ignore him and he'll go away.