Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Veneer

Part 1: For any of you, in the North Carolina area, interested in
veneer, here's some veneer in your area:
http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.as...&tot=&id=14434

Part 2: The pics in the link give a clue as how to assemble veneer
work, for a varied configuration. I would have never thought to
assemble veneer, by taping the pieces together first, to help
configure the overall pattern. I'm sure there is more to the process,
than what I've gleened, but I found this taping clue interesting/
helpful, in my understanding the assembly process. I don't do much
veneer work, but I'll remember this technique.

Sonny

Help ID Veneer? Scott Hildenbrand Woodworking 11 February 7th 07 10:44 PM
Using my veneer trim or chamfer bits to make a veneer arris bent Woodworking 0 December 27th 06 04:00 AM
Veneer Wayne Slaney Woodturning 0 January 24th 06 09:32 PM
Oak Veneer Mike S Woodworking 2 July 20th 05 11:49 PM
veneer John Grossbohlin Woodworking 1 July 3rd 05 07:15 PM