Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Just so ya'll know, Packers by 14

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...
Posted to rec.woodworking
No Name

On 2/6/2011 5:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:
yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

I'm really glad for you that it's only gonna cost $5 to learn that the
STEELERS are gonna win by 3, in the closing moments of the game.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/6/2011 4:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:
yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

On what??

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 5:20*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 2/6/2011 4:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

On what??

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

On the Packers winning by 2 TD's
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

-----------

Ah......, a wagering man.

A whole five bucks?? Big spender. ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 5:42*pm, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

-----------

Ah......, *a wagering man.

A whole five bucks?? *Big spender. *;-)

not a big spender, small collector
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/6/2011 4:20 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/6/2011 4:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:
yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

On what??

+1 (Who cares? No matter what the game or players...)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 5:20*pm, "__ Bøb __" wrote:
On 2/6/2011 5:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

I'm really glad for you that it's only gonna cost $5 to learn that *the
STEELERS are gonna win by 3, in the closing moments of the game.

Oh wait.... they're up by 14 as we speak....
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 5:08*pm, Robatoy wrote:

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

There goes tonight's profit.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 10:23*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 6, 5:08*pm, Robatoy wrote:

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

There goes tonight's profit.

I will have to take a Festool to the pawn shop to pay my $ 5.00
marker...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 5:08*pm, Robatoy wrote:

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

There goes tonight's profit.

I will have to take a Festool to the pawn shop to pay my $ 5.00
marker...

The first Festering tool I bought was in a pawn shop. There was a
crack house next door - I should have just walked in there.

Good game, though. When Woodson went down I thought he busted his
collarbone - haven't heard, but it didn't look broken. He owes you $5
for taking the dive.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 5:08*pm, Robatoy wrote:

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

There goes tonight's profit.

I will have to take a Festool to the pawn shop to pay my $ 5.00
marker...

The first Festering tool I bought was in a pawn shop. *There was a
crack house next door - I should have just walked in there.

Good game, though. *When Woodson went down I thought he busted his
collarbone - haven't heard, but it didn't look broken. *He owes you $5
for taking the dive.

One of the best games I have seen in a long, long time.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 6, 5:08*pm, Robatoy wrote:

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar
bill on it...

There goes tonight's profit.

How 'bout them Niners? I'm still waiting for Dan Fouts to make
another 450 yard passing game for the Chargers.

I got to see the ads on the Internet, anyway. I loved the Jesus Hates
Obama banned ad, BTW. See? The religious wrong can have a sense of
humor, too. The Kia, XOOM, and movie ads were great as well, but at
$3mil a pop?!?

Still can't believe the Doritos commercials.

I will have to take a Festool to the pawn shop to pay my $ 5.00
marker...

Hey, -there's- one down to my budget. I'LL TAKE IT! I'll even throw
in shipping costs. Whatcha gonna lose?

--
If the American people ever allow private banks to control
the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by