Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Curl up with a book....

"Edward Hennessey" wrote in message
news
and you might die laughing. See:

http://www.abebooks.com/books/weird/index.shtml

Now you can find a volume that will do double duty as both
a go(ing)-away gift and next year's Xmas present.
And there is both metal and wood content.

Funnier yet, some of the titles I've digested conceal fine
scholarship. But "How to Teach
Physics to Your Dog" may have it backwards?

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Most of the books I saw there have normal looking titles. "Trout Madness" by
Robert Traver was one which resided on my bookshelf for a number of years.
He also wrote "Anatomy of a Murder" which was Michigan based as were his
fishing books.

--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum