Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Band Saw

I'm tempted to take a chance on this band saw:
http://www.govliquidation.com/auctio...tionId=4000594

I would like your opinions of this band saw.

If you click onto the NSN number (scroll down a bit), you can see some
specs on it.... also, click on the pics. The title says 3 phase, but
the specs say single phase. There are 3 model numbers pertaining to
this saw: 28-350, 49-785 & 28-651. I haven't researched these
numbers, yet, to see exactly what each is.

Though I already have 2 Unisaws, I'm tempted to get this one, also...
maybe for my brother, if the bidding stays low. It has a larger
table top than any of mine. Looks like the motor casing may have
damage. http://www.govliquidation.com/auctio...tionId=4000847

Thanks for any help.
Sonny