Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Austin TX: Lie Nielsen and Dowd's Tools at Fine Lumber, 01/07 and01/08

If you're in the Austin TX area, I thought you might find this event to be of
interest. I have no affiliation with any of the parties mentioned below.

Dowd’s Vintage & Antique Tools will be in Austin for a very
special hand tool event presented by Lie-Nielsen Toolworks
featuring the best of woodworking tools old and new.

We hope you will join us on January 7th & 8th at Fine Lumber
& Plywood for a weekend of shopping and demonstrations by
Lie-Nielsen, Glen-Drake Toolworks, and Frank Strazza of
Homestead Heritage School of Woodworking.

FREE ADMISSION & FREE ON SITE PARKING!

FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011 - 12:00PM - 6:00 PM

SATURDAY, JANUARY 8, 2011 - 10:00PM - 5:00PM

Fine Lumber & Plywood
9407 Brown Lane
Austin, Texas 78754

For more information contact Dowd’s Tools at 972-271-8665
or by return email.

Their (approximate) email address is:
dowdstools (at) tx (dot) rr (dot) com

--