Posted to rec.woodworking

Default some facts!!

A Muslim dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates..

He is very excited, as all his life he has longed to meet the Prophet
Mohammed.

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, he meets a man with a beard.

"Are you Mohammed?" he asks.

"No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher up." And he points
to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than Peter, he climbs the ladder
in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets
another bearded man.

He asks again, "Are you Mohammed?"

"No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still."

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he continues to climb the ladder
and, yet again, he discovers an even larger room where he meets another
man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again, "Are you Mohammed?"

"No, I am Jesus... You will find Mohammed higher up."

Mohammed higher than Jesus!

The poor man can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever
higher.

Once again he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and
repeats his question:

"Are you Mohammed?" he gasps as he is, by now, totally out of
breath from all his climbing.

"No my son.....I am God. But you look exhausted. Would you like a
coffee?"

"Yes, please, my Lord."

God looks behind him, claps his hands and calls out:

"Hey Mohammed, two coffees !!!!"

some facts!! Nahmie[_2_] Woodworking 5 December 20th 10 03:24 PM
some facts!! SBH[_4_] Woodworking 9 December 19th 10 09:26 PM
100% Financing...the facts [email protected] Home Ownership 0 February 28th 06 01:28 AM
100% Financing...the facts [email protected] Home Ownership 0 February 28th 06 01:28 AM