Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Cleveland Light House

A little more detail if interested.

http://tinyurl.com/2flfw5d

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cleveland Light House

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...
A little more detail if interested.

http://tinyurl.com/2flfw5d

Lew

Looks like the photos of Mt. Washington

Reminds me of the Maumee River freezing over in the '50s. And Lake Michigan!
Been on Lake Michigan in a car. Some fool always pushes it too far and winds
up on a floe or in the lake.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

Reminds me of the Maumee River freezing over in the '50s. And Lake
Michigan! Been on Lake Michigan in a car. Some fool always pushes it too
far and winds up on a floe or in the lake.

The giant blocks of ice stacked up along River Road are a memory that always
will stand out in my mind.
--
Jim in NC

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

Reminds me of the Maumee River freezing over in the '50s. And Lake
Michigan! Been on Lake Michigan in a car. Some fool always pushes it too
far and winds up on a floe or in the lake.

The giant blocks of ice stacked up along River Road are a memory that
always will stand out in my mind.
--
Jim in NC

Wow, River Road that takes me back! My Dad worked for Toledo Edison and they
had a "Clubhouse" out River Road. Held Christmas Party and summer picnics
for employees out there.