Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone interested?

I'm at the stage of my life where I feel as if it can't be cut by a
machine, I don't want to cut it. That stage comes from a genetic
predisposition to arthritis added to too frigging many birthdays.

I've got a couple of the Pax handsaws, one rip and one cross, that my
favorite woodworking store, Lee Valley, used to sell. I used them in a
couple of books to illustrate technique, but neither has cut more than
two or three inches of pine.

They are in their original boxes. Store cost, IIRC, was in the
neighborhood of 80 bucks each. Figure 65% of that and check my web
site, www.charlieselfonline.com for my email address if you're
interested.

They are gorgeous saws, but I'm not a collector.

Are you interested? Number0nE UK diy 0 October 28th 09 08:23 PM
Are you interested? Number0nE Metalworking 0 October 28th 09 08:21 PM
Is anyone interested in this? Chris F. Electronics Repair 7 July 28th 06 06:10 AM
Nobody Interested? david lang UK diy 10 November 15th 05 03:07 PM