DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/31511-ot-video-american-beheaded-terrorists.html)

Tom Watson May 15th 04 10:47 PM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Sat, 15 May 2004 21:39:28 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

Nope, it wasn't changed. It reads:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States,
at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the
Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who
shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen
Years a Resident within the United States." [U.S. Constitution, Article II,
Section 1, clause 5]

Cool. Thanks, Doug.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Greg Millen May 15th 04 10:53 PM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"Agki Strodon" wrote in message ...
Yes... I'm an amateur and have been making sawdust for about three years

now
and preparing for retirement after 30 years with the US gov as an
"Environmental Scientist."

snip
Agkistrodon

ahh! I'd been wondering why the serpentine reference. I had wondered if
maybe a college kid troll was hinting at a poisonous mouth to be wary of,
glad that's not the case, we're over-quota for trolls at the moment.

cheers

Greg (who happens to think American snakes are kind of wussy. Our inland
Taipan can reputedly kill a 100 people with one bite - how's *that* for a
big mouth!)

Inland Taipan
Taipan
Death Adder
Tiger Snake
Black Snake
Brown Snake
Hoop snake ;-)
Trouser Snake ;-)

Then, there're the spiders...

[email protected] May 15th 04 11:02 PM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Sat, 15 May 2004 03:28:04 GMT, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

With the exception of the Inquisition, which many would argue strayed so
far from Orthodox Christianity as to make associating those actions with
Christianity unreasonable, Christianity has never advocated the use of
force for conversion.

remember the crusades? every muslim in the world does....

Tim Daneliuk May 15th 04 11:20 PM

wrote:

With the exception of the Inquisition, which many would argue strayed so
far from Orthodox Christianity as to make associating those actions with
Christianity unreasonable, Christianity has never advocated the use of
force for conversion.

remember the crusades? every muslim in the world does....

Yes - they remeber a very politically sanitized version of it. The
true history of the Crusades is somewhat more complex:

http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...en110201.shtml

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Mark Jerde May 15th 04 11:44 PM

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

remember the crusades? every muslim in the world does....

Yes - they remeber a very politically sanitized version of it. The
true history of the Crusades is somewhat more complex:

http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...en110201.shtml

Thanks for posting.

-- Mark

Tim Daneliuk May 16th 04 12:00 AM

Mark Jerde wrote:

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

remember the crusades? every muslim in the world does....

Yes - they remeber a very politically sanitized version of it. The
true history of the Crusades is somewhat more complex:

http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...en110201.shtml

Thanks for posting.

You may also find these interesting ...

http://www.tundraware.com/Ammo/CurseOfLarry.txt
http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Art...le.asp?ID=4686
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/09/orourke.htm
http://www.firstthings.com/ftissues/...lic.html#plain

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Agki Strodon May 16th 04 02:16 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"Greg Millen" wrote in message
s.com...
"Agki Strodon" wrote in message ...
Yes... I'm an amateur and have been making sawdust for about three years

now
and preparing for retirement after 30 years with the US gov as an
"Environmental Scientist."

snip
Agkistrodon

ahh! I'd been wondering why the serpentine reference. I had wondered if
maybe a college kid troll was hinting at a poisonous mouth to be wary of,
glad that's not the case, we're over-quota for trolls at the moment.

cheers

I did my dissertation on _Crotalus viridis_ but someone already had that
name.

Greg (who happens to think American snakes are kind of wussy. Our

inland
Taipan can reputedly kill a 100 people with one bite - how's *that* for a
big mouth!)

Inland Taipan
Taipan
Death Adder
Tiger Snake
Black Snake
Brown Snake
Hoop snake ;-)
Trouser Snake ;-)

Then, there're the spiders...

Well, who knows what the rankings really are. I've seen _Bungarus_ ranked
above _Pseudonaja_ and _Oxyuranus scutellatus_ but someone seems to be
missing ranking the island endemics like _Bothrops insularis_ (which is also
quite potent).

My wife (er...ah... estranged wife because she's...well, forget that), is an
expert on the biochemistry of bungarotoxins and crotoxins. I was a
parasitologist and evolutionary biologist. Maybe I wasn't as good as
Stephen Jay Gould at the time but I'm better than him now. Nyuk, nyuk!

Agkistrodon

JMWEBER987 May 16th 04 03:34 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Maybe I wasn't as good as
Stephen Jay Gould at the time but I'm better than him now.

lol Oh Man, that is like really cruel. I was very saddened to hear of his
death. I am no scientist by any means but he was such a great spokes person
for evolution in face of fundamentalism attacks.

Renata May 18th 04 10:30 PM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

I believe the cost is up to $200 billion.

Renata

On Fri, 14 May 2004 04:09:45 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss
wrote:

I beg to differ. The 87 billion dollars (and more) spent on the Iraq war
was a diversion from the actual war on terrorism. Saddam was a horrible
dictator. He killed many of his own people. But he posed a neglible
threat to you and I.

I'm not so sure that's true of the theocracy that will replace him.

-- Andy Barss

Mark & Juanita May 19th 04 03:52 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Fri, 14 May 2004 04:12:19 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss
wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
:

: There is a world of difference between an accident of war

An accident? Can you define 'accident' please? In such a way that it
covers 1800+ photos of US soldiers torturing Iraqi detainees, some 60% of
whom are probably detained for the wrong reasons?

-- Andy Barss

... and once again you have snipped all relevant context from the
original post which was dealing with trying to generate moral equivalence
between deliberately targeting civilians vs. accidental damage caused by
actions directed at insurgents who are using civilians as human shields.

Your comment above has no relevance to that particular part of the
discussion.

Mark & Juanita May 20th 04 02:59 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Fri, 14 May 2004 00:00:47 -0700, "mp" wrote:

It's always amusing to me when people say this with absolutely no

evidence.
How are you in any position to conclude that Iraq posed a negligible

threat?
You conclude this based on the supposed objective view of a few partisan
democrats who, themselves, have little access to all the information?

This
flies in the face of much evidence, despite the fact that the location of
WMDs haven't been dislosed yet.

Guilty until presumed innocent? The UN weapons inspectors as well as the US
weapons inspectors have repeatedly stated that Saddam no longer possesses
chemical or biological weapons, and that he did not have the capability to
produce nuclear weapons. These people scoured Iraq for years looking for
evidence, and for the last 10 years have come up with nothing. Nada. Not
even a trace.

Forget about the opinions of a few democrats or republicans, as most of them
probably haven't a clue and their interests are likely to be self serving.
Have you read what the actual weapons inspectors themselves, ie. Scott
Ritter, Hans Blix, and David Kay have reported?

It's always amusing to me too, when people say with absolutely no evidence
that Saddam has WMD's .

Kind of ironic seeing this post from 5/14 show up after this past week's
events vis a vis the sarin and mustard gas rounds found. I quote, "Nada,
not even a trace"

Dan White May 20th 04 04:16 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...
[...]

I don't think I replied to this post (I wrote the top part). Does everybody
forget (or even know) that the UN searched for chemical weapons in Iraq
after the first gulf war and couldn't find anything until a defector TOLD
THEM where they were? Scott Ritter was on Saddam's payroll. They gave him
$500,000 to write a book or something. Hans Blix is a fool. Inspector
Clouseau comes to mind.

I keep telling myself not to argue with people who can't see the forest for
the trees. Other agendas cloud their vision.

dwhite

Sandy May 20th 04 06:34 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Thu, 20 May 2004 01:59:40 GMT, Mark & Juanita
posted:

[...]

That trace of sarin or mustard would be left over from the stuff you
gave them to clobber the Iranians, No?

Dan White May 20th 04 03:03 PM

"Sandy" wrote in message

Kind of ironic seeing this post from 5/14 show up after this past

week's
events vis a vis the sarin and mustard gas rounds found. I quote, "Nada,
not even a trace"

That trace of sarin or mustard would be left over from the stuff you
gave them to clobber the Iranians, No?

C'mon Sandy. It was about a gallon of sarin -- enough to kill thousands if
dispersed correctly. Do you doubt that there is more where that came from?
Let's get all the excuses out of the way now:

1. It's not really a WMD,
2. We gave all this bad stuff to them, so it is our fault,
3. It was never in Iraq. It is our fault because it was brought into the
country because we attacked them first,
4. It's nothing, just a little shell and they didn't even know there was
anything in it.

What did I miss? :)

dwhite

Dave Hinz May 20th 04 04:01 PM

On Thu, 20 May 2004 13:34:11 +0800, Sandy wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2004 01:59:40 GMT, Mark & Juanita

Kind of ironic seeing this post from 5/14 show up after this past week's
events vis a vis the sarin and mustard gas rounds found. I quote, "Nada,
not even a trace"

That trace of sarin or mustard would be left over from the stuff you
gave them to clobber the Iranians, No?

Trace? It was between 3 and 4 liters of Sarin, nearly a gallon.
The fatal dose - LD50, when in contact with skin, is 1.7 grams, much
smaller dose if inhaled. I don't know the density of Sarin as a liquid,
but we're talking hundreds or thousands worth of fatal doses in this
one shell you are calling a "trace".

Tim Daneliuk May 21st 04 12:00 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

p_j wrote:

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

There is one - its called the Libertarian Party

Nothing in your fascist diatribe is remotely libertarian.

Gee, I'm sorry. I guess I missed the part where you got
annointed as the arbiter of Libertarian Purity. And oh,
BTW, "facism" has a very specific political definition
(the alignment of private sector business with a totalitarian
government) which is of no relevance in this discussion.

Next time, get someone to help you with the big words ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Joseph Smith May 21st 04 01:41 AM

mp seems alone - OT

I have nothing against TJ; I think he's great. Your inerpretation of him
is what is wacked along with your hatred of everyone you don't agree with or
like. Blame the rich and blame the Vatican and how 'bout Col. Sanders
and K.F.C. while your at it. Sound like that Scottish dad from "So I
Married and Axe Murderer" (that Pentaverit thingme)
Smedley was hero and that's no dispute, but he was
also an isolationist and at a bad time to be one (right before WWII) and
has no bearing on current events.

"America's abundance was created not by public sacrifices to 'the common
good,' but by the productive genius of free men who pursued their own
personal interests and the making of their own private fortunes. They did
not starve the people to pay for America's industrialization. They gave the
people better jobs, higher wages and cheaper goods with every new machine
they invented, with every scientific discovery or technological advance --
and thus the whole country was moving forward and profiting, not suffering,
every step of the way." [Ayn Rand]
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not
your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you.
May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were
our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

"p_j" wrote in message
Joseph Smith wrote:

Hey, mp seems quite alone here. Where are the usual OT quacks

Quack? You mean Thomas Jefferson and Smedley Butler. Those are the
people and their 'ilk' whose words and principles you have the most
hatred for.

who want to blame the EVIL RICH

I prefer to blame evil actions on evildoers. You want to call it justice
and democracy.

You keep trotting out that straw man argument.

guys!! P_j and Big Bill, you guys gotta be out there somewhere.

Sure, but so far the obviously fake video hasn't even really been
discussed. The usual suspects, the statists like Juanita haven't made
any arguments (and as usual, those who support the rule of law and
individual rights are 'fellow travelers').

Well other than:

"Iraq has harbored terrorists for years."

"Only a mental midget to try and suggest that these prisoners are anyone
but terrorists and murderers with American blood on their hands."

"Al-Qaida kidnapped and executed Nick Berg."

No matter how many innocent civilians were murdered, we're better than
Saddam was...

What's to dispute?

--

"The administration cannot be trusted to govern if it cannot be counted
on to think and, having thought, to have second thoughts. Thinking is

"All but the most blindly devoted Bush supporters can see that Bush
Administration officials have no clue about what to do in Iraq tomorrow,
much less a month from now." - Robert Kagan

Mark & Juanita May 21st 04 05:53 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

On Thu, 20 May 2004 13:34:11 +0800, Sandy wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2004 01:59:40 GMT, Mark & Juanita
posted:

On Fri, 14 May 2004 00:00:47 -0700, "mp" wrote:

.... snip

[...]

The origins are irrelevant, the fact is Saddam agreed to destroy *all*
(not most, not a bit of, but ALL) WMD's he had as a condition for the
cease-fire after the initial Gulf conflict. Full rounds of mustard and/or
sarin absolutely violate that agreement. A full round constitutes a bit
more than a trace.

Still more irony here, first the opponents argued that there were *no*
WMD's and that Saddam had destroyed them all or never had them. Now
several shells are found and the opponent's litany is "it was old", or
"it's only a little bit", or "they were forgotten rounds".

Todd Fatheree May 21st 04 06:07 AM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...

That trace of sarin or mustard would be left over from the stuff you
gave them to clobber the Iranians, No?

The origins are irrelevant, the fact is Saddam agreed to destroy *all*
(not most, not a bit of, but ALL) WMD's he had as a condition for the
cease-fire after the initial Gulf conflict. Full rounds of mustard and/or
sarin absolutely violate that agreement. A full round constitutes a bit
more than a trace.

Still more irony here, first the opponents argued that there were *no*
WMD's and that Saddam had destroyed them all or never had them. Now
several shells are found and the opponent's litany is "it was old", or
"it's only a little bit", or "they were forgotten rounds".

Did you notice that almost immediately after the Sarin round was reported on
that the press was already speculating that the insurgents that used it
probably didn't even know it contained Sarin. Right! Don't worry...no
matter how much Sarin or mustard gas or anything else is found in Iraq or
Jordan, it won't be enough or it was accidentally missed by Saddam or it was
planted or it came from somewhere else.

todd

Mark May 21st 04 03:31 PM

Mark & Juanita wrote:

The origins are irrelevant, the fact is Saddam agreed to destroy *all*
(not most, not a bit of, but ALL) WMD's he had as

You cry like a little girl.

Face it, Markie, that ONE shell is too little too late to help your cause.
Whatever that happens to be.

One shell, from 1988, that was improperly deployed, cannot justify this war.

I'm sure your too blinded to realize this.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is.

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)

Doug Miller May 21st 04 03:55 PM

In article , Mark wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
The origins are irrelevant, the fact is Saddam agreed to destroy *all*
(not most, not a bit of, but ALL) WMD's he had as

You cry like a little girl.

Ad hominem attacks are *so* impressive.

Face it, Markie, that ONE shell is too little too late to help your cause.
Whatever that happens to be.

Where there's one, there may be more. And there were not supposed to be ANY,
remember?

One shell, from 1988, that was improperly deployed, cannot justify this war.

Just where have you been the last thirteen years? Saddam started the war, back
in 1991, and he has persistently refused to abide by the terms of the
_cease_fire_ agreement -- hence the war continues. This is not a new war,
started by GW Bush, it's the *conclusion* of the one started by Saddam.

Simply put: a cease-fire agreement such as the one reached in 1991 says in
essence "you agree to do x, and we agree to stop shooting at you". Implicit in
this agreement is the threat that if you *don't* do x, we'll resume shooting.
And that's exactly what has happened.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com

Doug Miller May 21st 04 07:56 PM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

In article , (p_j) wrote:

Has any Sarin been found?

Well, yes, haven't you been paying attention? That's what's being discussed
here, the Sarin-containing artillery shell that was exploded last week. A
shell that Saddam's government certified to the UN had been destroyed. A shell
that the UN arms "inspectors" couldn't find. Don't you wonder what *else* they
missed? Don't you wonder what *else* Saddam didn't declare?

Joseph Smith May 21st 04 08:30 PM

mp seems alone - OT

Wooo Doggies... I do love it when you modern age commies get your
panties in a twist!!!!!!! If your physical constitution requires it then go
a head and
vomit, I bet you have a hard time at your daily indoctrination from the
liberal media (all those nasty pictures don't ya know); you must be
upchucking
all over the house.
Anti- demacratic. I wonder what that means nowadays. The government
school indoctrination claims that our country is a democracy, but TJ surely
didn't set it up to be that way. I think he called it a Republic! So if
you want
to go ahead and call me anti-democratic, feel free. I support the
Constitution of
the REPUBLIC of the United States of America.

-The Masses make Asses!!!!!!!!!!

- Hatin' is for Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the
public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the
candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the
result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed
by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's great civilizations has
been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through the following
sequence: from bondage to spiritual faith, from spiritual faith to great
courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance
to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency from complacency to apathy,
from apathy to dependency, from dependency back to bondage."
Alexander Tyler

"p_j" wrote in message
.. .
Joseph Smith wrote:

I have nothing against TJ;

Sure you do. Its just not PC to condemn him personally while condemning
his principles and policies.

I think he's great. Your inerpretation of him
is what is wacked

Sure. Go ahead. Put some substance to this dribbling.

along with your hatred of everyone you don't agree with or
like.

Wow, only a few sentences and you're already using pathetic attacks like
that.

Blame the rich and blame the Vatican and how 'bout Col. Sanders
and K.F.C. while your at it.

Prop up that straw man again. Be a big, bad, strong guy and knock it
down, but then what? What about reality? Run from that.

Smedley was hero and that's no dispute, but he was
also an isolationist and at a bad time to be one (right before WWII) and
has no bearing on current events.

lol... I can tell, because it sounds exactly like today. That's it isn't
it. Things are the same so they aren't, uh, well, uh, gee, uh... yeah,
lets hear it.

"America's abundance was created not by public sacrifices to 'the common
good,' but by the productive genius of free men who pursued their own
personal interests and the making of their own private fortunes. They

did
not starve the people to pay for America's industrialization. They gave

the
people better jobs, higher wages and cheaper goods with every new

machine
they invented, with every scientific discovery or technological

advance --
and thus the whole country was moving forward and profiting, not

suffering,
every step of the way." [Ayn Rand]

I think I want to VOMIT. YOU of all people are quoting Ayn Rand? If you
had even the slightest fondness for her philosophies, you would hate the
criminal liar you worship. I guess you never read any Rand, as she fills
her books with bitter hatred for exactly the people you whine about me
criticizing. Most of the evil characters in her books are RICH. DUHHHHH.

I don't know about her opinion on the Vatican though, but I doubt she
would be big on helping Nazis.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude

better
than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask

not
your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds

you.
May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you

were
our countrymen." [Samuel Adams]

Good advice. When are you going to leave? If you want I can send you the
endless speeches by the current regime that tout "safety" and
"stability" and the rest of the anti-democratic nonsense.

Joseph Smith May 21st 04 08:33 PM

mp seems alone - OT

Oh, and while I'm at it a little side-bar to on topic....
While Pecan and Hickory trees are from the same family
can they be used the same and interchangeably if the need
arises..............
"p_j" wrote in message
.. .

Mark May 21st 04 09:19 PM

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Mark wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

The origins are irrelevant, the fact is Saddam agreed to destroy *all*
(not most, not a bit of, but ALL) WMD's he had as

You cry like a little girl.

Ad hominem attacks are *so* impressive.

The use of the phrase ad hominem is so ..... Logic 101,

I'm impressed.

Dan White May 21st 04 09:25 PM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

"p_j" wrote in message
.. .
Dan White wrote:

C'mon Sandy. It was about a gallon of sarin --

Hadn't heard that. I have heard that McRumsfeld is using weasel words
and refused to assert certainty.

enough to kill thousands if
dispersed correctly.

Yeah, that brings up the old issues of capability. Bush lied about that.
And it assumes not only sophisticated weaponry, but a quality that at
least the non-binary Sarin didn't have in Iraq. It also assumes that the
binary components didn't degrade significantly. All assuming that the
shell even exists.

Tell that to thousand of Kurds. Oh, yeah, you can't. They are all dead
from chemical weapons deployment.

[snip diarrhea of the mouth, that completely misses the point]

dwhite

Do you doubt that there is more where that came from?

Well, IF it is an 80's vintage, unmarked artillery shell, there may be
more, but it still wouldn't make all the false statements true. I
believe the munitions in Iraq are enormous. If you are going to say that
"onesies or twosies" exist as David Kay, Bush loyalist guesses, SO WHAT.

Let's get all the excuses out of the way now:

1. It's not really a WMD,

That's not an excuse, its using language accurately. I know that all the
old fascists are dribbling in their Depends at the thought of mustard
gas carried on ROVs launched across the Atlantic or from secret US
cells, but its not a WMD.

2. We gave all this bad stuff to them, so it is our fault,

Whose fault would it be for giving it to him, aiding him in its use and
encouraging him to fight a proxy war with Iran? Gimme a break.

Ironic especially considering the colossal straw man that's always
trotted out by the one-worlders, that "leftists" always blame everything
on the US, while the reverse is actually going on... the permanent war
crowd demand that the US never acknowledge or accept any blame for
anything ever, including supporting and funding terrorists. And don't
forget that being beaten to death or tortured is proof that the victim
is guilty of whatever the word-du-jour is (insurgents, loyalists,
dead-enders, Baathists, militant Islamists and here courtesy of the
resident Stalinist "spys").

4. It's nothing, just a little shell and they didn't even know there was
anything in it.

Yeah, its really from a secret cache and the US military is hiding that
fact. Oddly, even with the go ahead for torture and the use of "decisive
force," this secret unit of WMD actors is evading successfully.

What did I miss? :)

Why not bring up the bio weapons trailers? How about the thwarted chem
attack in Jordan? What happened to that? Remember all the pictures?

Hey, I'm still angry about Jessica Lynch. And we can't forget the babies
thrown from incubators! What do you hear about those big human/plastic
shredders that Uday and dad used in Abu Gahraib? I vaguely remember an
announcement that a big document hoard had been found that had something
to do with Al Qaeda, too.

There is a lot to be angry about.

p.s. don't worry, there's a big election coming up.

Let me make a guess:

Timeframe: late September

Location: western desert, easier to plant, easier to limit information
about, and threatening to our "ally" Israel.

What: medium range missiles that somehow also implicate NK or Syria.

Frosting on the Yellowcake would be the Fox boot lickers having some
exclusive.

--

"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the 11
September attacks." - George Bush

Mark May 21st 04 09:26 PM

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , (p_j) wrote:

Has any Sarin been found?

Well, yes, haven't you been paying attention? That's what's being discussed
here, the Sarin-containing artillery shell that was exploded last week. A
shell that Saddam's government certified to the UN had been destroyed. A shell
that the UN arms "inspectors" couldn't find. Don't you wonder what *else* they
missed? Don't you wonder what *else* Saddam didn't declare?

No.

It all became moot when the U.S. attacked Iraq without cause.

Doug Miller May 21st 04 09:44 PM

mp seems alone - OT

In article , "Joseph Smith" wrote:
Oh, and while I'm at it a little side-bar to on topic....
While Pecan and Hickory trees are from the same family
can they be used the same and interchangeably if the need
arises..............

Speaking of nuts... PLONK!

Doug Miller May 21st 04 09:58 PM

OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

In article , Mark wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

In article ,

(p_j) wrote:

Has any Sarin been found?

Well, yes, haven't you been paying attention? That's what's being discussed
here, the Sarin-containing artillery shell that was exploded last week. A
shell that Saddam's government certified to the UN had been destroyed. A

shell
that the UN arms "inspectors" couldn't find. Don't you wonder what *else*

they
missed? Don't you wonder what *else* Saddam didn't declare?

No.

It all became moot when the U.S. attacked Iraq without cause.

Obviously you haven't paid *any* attention to anything that happened between
1991 and 2003, so you probably missed one of my other posts earlier today as
well, in which I pointed out that we didn't start this.

Brief lesson for the history-impaired [this includes yourself] --

Saddam started the war by invading Kuwait in 1991. After he ignored repeated
UN resolutions demanding that he leave, the United States organized a
coalition to kick his butt out. Having done so, a cease-fire agreement was
negotiated. The former government of Iraq refused to comply with the terms of
that agreement, despite repeated further UN resolutions demanding compliance.
The UN Security Council lacked the spine to enforce compliance (not to mention
several of its members having a vested interest in not doing so); thus, the US
is enforcing those resolutions.

Tom Watson May 21st 04 11:18 PM

mp seems alone - OT

On Fri, 21 May 2004 20:44:10 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , "Joseph Smith" wrote:
Oh, and while I'm at it a little side-bar to on topic....
While Pecan and Hickory trees are from the same family
can they be used the same and interchangeably if the need

Speaking of nuts... PLONK!

It would seem that Joseph Smith has once again been visited by the
angel Moron.

(watson - who wonders where they all come from...sigh...)