Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: 12/07/41

69 years later, it still lives in infamy.

Least we not forget.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default December 7th, 1941

Lew Hodgett wrote:
69 years later, it still lives in infamy.

Least we not forget.

Pardon me for suggesting it, but I don't think remembering the anniversary
of Pearl Harbor is off-topic anywhere.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I wholeheartedly second that sentiment!

Thanks for the posting Lew.

Regards,

Doug

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died
to win them." FDR

"HeyBub" wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:
69 years later, it still lives in infamy.

Least we not forget.

Pardon me for suggesting it, but I don't think remembering the anniversary
of Pearl Harbor is off-topic anywhere.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 12/07/41

Lew Hodgett wrote:
69 years later, it still lives in infamy.

Least we not forget.

Lew

A different kind of Christmas poem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_P6y...&feature=share

A special Merry Christmas to *ALL* our vets and active duty troops
THANK YOU for your service.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"ChairMan" wrote in news:OQDLo.19375$9G.5844
@unlimited.newshosting.com:

Lew Hodgett wrote:
69 years later, it still lives in infamy.

Least we not forget.

Lew

A different kind of Christmas poem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_P6y...&feature=share

A special Merry Christmas to *ALL* our vets and active duty troops
THANK YOU for your service.

Yep!!

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

Douglas R. Hortvet, Jr. wrote:
I wholeheartedly second that sentiment!

Thanks for the posting Lew.

Regards,

Doug

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in
time that men have died to win them." FDR

"Kill Japs. Kill Japs. Kill more Japs!"
William "Bull" Halsey

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/7/10 9:58 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
69 years later, it still lives in infamy.

Least we not forget.

Pardon me for suggesting it, but I don't think remembering the anniversary
of Pearl Harbor is off-topic anywhere.

No, it's not.
On my site (I blog on finance topics)
http://www.joetaxpayer.com/mourning-a-hero/

I wrote about a fellow townsman who was killed this past week in the
war. It was just coincidence that post went up Dec 7.
No, never forget.