FEngelman

Default DW744

anybody know why it's so hard to find any stores with this saw in stock?
none of the borg, here on Long Island, NY have any, and can't seem to find any
even when expanding my search out to New Jersey,or Connnecticut.....Is Dewalt
doing this on purpose for some unknown reason.....
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº4

"FEngelman" wrote in message
anybody know why it's so hard to find any stores with this saw in stock?
none of the borg, here on Long Island, NY have any, and can't seem to find

any
even when expanding my search out to New Jersey,or Connnecticut.....Is

Dewalt
doing this on purpose for some unknown reason.....

It's a model that has been out for quite a lot of years now, the DW744S
includes a stand & might be the more up to date model #, here in Canada the
DW744 was sold virtually everywhere DeWalt tools were sold & when it first
came out it was even in stock at most large building centers, like much of
B&D efforts in the market place DeWalt tools are often pushed on the public
while a new model, less enthusiasm is put into its distribution once it has
been established in the marketplace followed by rapidly fading into
extinction in the blink of an eye. Maybe it too has come close to the end of
its time.

You may disagree with me but I have seen it so often enough to know it is
true.

--
© Jon Down ®
My eBay items currently listed:

Paul O.

"FEngelman" wrote in message
anybody know why it's so hard to find any stores with this saw in stock?
none of the borg, here on Long Island, NY have any, and can't seem to find

any
even when expanding my search out to New Jersey,or Connnecticut.....Is

Dewalt
doing this on purpose for some unknown reason.....

http://www.westerntool.com/loc_main.asp Check out this link for locations of
Western Tool Supply on the east coast. They carry them in my neck of the
woods. So. Calif.
--
Paul O.