Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lumber Price Calculator

I posted this before, but I improved it by adding more lines and added
a column for ‘number of boards’. I also added a column for the item
description ‘part’ (i.e. leg, rail, top, etc.)

If you find any errors please let me know.

You can change the prices to match your yard prices.

Remember to include a percentage for waste.

Enjoy.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/lumber_bd_feet2.xls

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 23, 9:54*pm, GarageWoodworks
wrote:
I posted this before, but I improved it by adding more lines and added
a column for ‘number of boards’. I also added a column for the item
description ‘part’ (i.e. leg, rail, top, etc.)

If you find any errors please let me know.

You can change the prices to match your yard prices.

Remember to include a percentage for waste.

Enjoy.

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/lumber_bd_feet2.xls

Nice job on this. I usually just scratch my head on why a project
costs so much. Now I can easily see why furniture making is a losing
proposition.