Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Buck Turgidson

Default What is a "Left-Tilt" Circular Saw Blade?

I understand that there are blade-right and blade left circular saws. But
is a "left-tilt" saw blade something similar? Can a left-tilt blade only
be used on a blade-left CS?

Here is an example of what I am talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=552296