JD

Default +'s & -'s of Left & right hand tilt tablesaw

If your saw tilts to the left, then stuff slides off to the left. Same with
the right. For this reason I like to keep my tablesaw level.

-Jack

wrote in message
What are the pluses & minuses of left hand tilt to a right hand tilt
tablesaw. TIA

Swingman

..... except in Australia.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"JD" wrote in message
If your saw tilts to the left, then stuff slides off to the left. Same

with
the right.

john moorhead

This one comes up alot - DAGS, and you will get a bunch of info. The "short
form" is that if you're left handed, go with a RT, right hand, LT. HTH

John Moorhead

wrote in message
What are the pluses & minuses of left hand tilt to a right hand tilt
tablesaw. TIA

What are the pluses & minuses of left hand tilt to a right hand tilt
tablesaw. TIA

Woodman

"Swingman" wrote in message
news.com...
.... except in Australia.

Yes, ours slide either off the front or the back :-)

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Latest 5 Reviews:
- Infinity Router Bits
- Incra Wonder Fence
- Veritas Jointer Blade Sharpener
- Miller Dowel System
- Robert Sorby Woodturning Chisels

Swingman

Just what you'd expect from being upside down and bassackwards.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Woodman" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

.... except in Australia.

Yes, ours slide either off the front or the back :-)

Dan

On Sun 26 Oct 2003 12:11:18p, "john moorhead"
wrote in news:a7Umb.35677$Tr4.65614@attbi_s03:

This one comes up alot - DAGS, and you will get a bunch of info. The
"short form" is that if you're left handed, go with a RT, right hand,
LT. HTH

I'll complicate it a little bit and say that I'm right-handed with a right-
tilt saw, and was quite happy in my ignorance. Of course now that I know I
should have a left-tilt, my life has been a living hell and I can't even
walk into the shop anymore.

Dan
Morgans

"Dan" wrote in message
On Sun 26 Oct 2003 12:11:18p, "john moorhead"
wrote in news:a7Umb.35677$Tr4.65614@attbi_s03:

This one comes up alot - DAGS, and you will get a bunch of info. The
"short form" is that if you're left handed, go with a RT, right hand,
LT. HTH

I'll complicate it a little bit and say that I'm right-handed with a

right-
tilt saw, and was quite happy in my ignorance. Of course now that I know I
should have a left-tilt, my life has been a living hell and I can't even
walk into the shop anymore.

Dan

The real answer, is do some searches, because this subject has been beat to
death so many times, that no one wants to start it again.
--
Jim in NC

Groggy

Hey! We resemble that remark!

"Swingman" wrote in message
news.com...
Just what you'd expect from being upside down and bassackwards.