Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone Using Board Buddies?

Are any of you guys using Board Buddies on your table saw?

I've always been intrigued by these, because they provide both hold down
pressure and fence pressure without impeding forward motion.

Anyone actually have and use these? What's your opinion?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Please tell the following to your buddies, Kurt. Kadaitcha Man Home Repair 21 April 27th 07 10:29 PM
Board Buddies Richard Cranium Woodworking 22 September 29th 06 04:58 PM
Bearing Buddies Mark Home Repair 1 April 11th 06 03:44 AM
Mount Board Buddies upside down ? Folklore Woodworking 8 October 13th 05 03:09 PM
OT-Guido's buddies Kofi and Saddam [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 16th 04 11:29 AM