Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WoodSlicer Bandsaw Blade Give Away!

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! What does that
mean for you? Well, I'm going to be giving away free schtuff every so
often to a lucky woodworker!

Enter to win a WoodSlicer bandsaw blade!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/register_and_win.php
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 19, 4:19*pm, GarageWoodworks
wrote:
I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! *What does that
mean for you? *Well, I'm going to be giving away free schtuff every so
often to a lucky woodworker!

Enter to win a WoodSlicer bandsaw blade!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/register_and_win.php

Entering will automatically sign you up for the newsletter. If you
don't want to receive these just cancel it after you receive your
first one. (you might like it.) Plus, you will be notified for the
next give away.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! snip

Congratulations! You went from nothing to something in no time flat!!

--
Best Regards,
Phil

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 19, 6:57*pm, "Phil Anderson"
wrote:
"GarageWoodworks" *wrote in message

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! *snip

Congratulations! *You went from nothing to something in no time flat!!

--
Best Regards,
Phil
Living In The Woods of Beautiful Bonney Lake, Washington
Visit My Website:www.philsfun.com

Thanks! Yep, it hasn't been very long. This Nov marks the 1 year
anniversary of my video podcast! As long as people are watching it,
I'll keep making them.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:19:19 -0700 (PDT), GarageWoodworks
wrote:

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! What does that
mean for you? Well, I'm going to be giving away free schtuff every so
often to a lucky woodworker!

Enter to win a WoodSlicer bandsaw blade!

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/register_and_win.php

Congrats on the capitalization of your website, Brian. Good show.

--
Know how to listen, and you will
profit even from those who talk badly.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article
,
GarageWoodworks wrote:

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking!

Hearty congratulations!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 19, 9:45*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article
,

GarageWoodworks wrote:
I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking!

Hearty congratulations!

Thank you Dave!

Bandsaw blade help Chris Woodworking 5 December 2nd 07 10:19 AM
bad bandsaw blade???????? Derstine Metalworking 3 January 30th 06 07:00 PM
Bandsaw blade sharpening Richard Woodturning 14 January 16th 06 04:30 AM
Bandsaw blade for 6061 Al alloy? What's a good blade size to buy? Eddie Metalworking 2 July 18th 05 08:27 AM
Bandsaw Blade Zipper Metalworking 6 April 11th 05 05:31 PM