Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jessica

Default Tambour closet doors

Is it possible to construct tambour closet doors using "half-round"
mouldings { or a "flat-style" ( and cloth backing )...?
The closet currently has tandem sliders which I can't stand. Tha closet
measurements a 96" width ( door opening ) x 84" height ( door height )
x 24" depth. My thought is to have door(s) open like a curtain and the
"roll-top" action ( occurring horizontally or side-to-side ) would take the
doors to the back when opened.
I found a site that manufactures a 96" x 48" panel in a plastic { yechh! )
laminate... but they have a $750.00 minimum.
Any suggestions as to slat width and track radius ( at corners ) would also
be welcome