Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Green Eggs and Obam

From email:

I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker Nan ,
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free,
I do not like your smug replies, when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it you BIG Dope.
I do not like it NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

--
When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves,
it is useless to seek it elsewhere.
Posted to rec.woodworking

When you post off topic crap, you should specify "OT"
as the first part of the subject line.

From: Larry Jaques ljaques diversify.invalid
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: Green Eggs and Obam
Sender: novalidaddress di\/ersify.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Doe" wrote in message
When you post off topic crap, you should specify "OT"
as the first part of the subject line.

If you couldn't tell from the subject that it was off topic, then the "OT"
wouldn't help you either.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/6/2010 10:55 PM, Buddy Matlosz wrote:

"John Doe" wrote in message
When you post off topic crap, you should specify "OT"
as the first part of the subject line.

If you couldn't tell from the subject that it was off topic, then the
"OT" wouldn't help you either.

No, but it would help the killfile.

Green Eggs and Obam Larry Jaques[_2_] Metalworking 48 July 11th 10 05:34 PM
The Constitutional right to bear eggs.... Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 2 April 18th 09 05:19 PM
The Constitutional right to bear eggs.... Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 0 April 18th 09 04:08 AM
Carving eggs OT Kevin Woodturning 0 September 5th 08 07:26 PM
What cost 1,000,000 pcs 5' foam eggs? [email protected] UK diy 150 July 7th 05 06:02 PM