Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wasn't there a guy...

Wasn't there a guy from this newsgroup that was traveling from Canada to
somewhere in South America via truck and had a blog of this trip?

Not sure if it was this group or another, but I lost the link to his blog...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Wasn't there a guy from this newsgroup that was traveling from Canada
to somewhere in South America via truck and had a blog of this trip?

Not sure if it was this group or another, but I lost the link to his
blog...

I guess that would make him a stunt driver...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://pickuptruckdiaries.wordpress.com/

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
On 6/15/2010 6:49 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Wasn't there a guy from this newsgroup that was traveling from Canada to
somewhere in South America via truck and had a blog of this trip?

Not sure if it was this group or another, but I lost the link to his
blog...

http://pickuptruckdiaries.wordpress.com/

Woohoo. Thank you.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 15, 6:24*am, Swingman wrote:
On 6/15/2010 6:49 AM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Wasn't there a guy from this newsgroup that was traveling from Canada to
somewhere in South America via truck and had a blog of this trip?

Not sure if it was this group or another, but I lost the link to his blog...

http://pickuptruckdiaries.wordpress.com/

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

That was me. I am now temporarily back home in the Yukon until October
or so. I figured I should avoid the rainy/hurricane season in the
tropics and the Southern Hemisphere winter and instead enjoy the Yukon
summer and 22 hours of daylight.

My truck and camper are now in Panama and I'll go back after I get to
murder a gentle innocent forest creature in September or so. I want to
write about the amazing woodworking I saw in Central America.

I will keep the wreck posted when I write some wooddorking stuff on
the blog.

Luigi

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Luigi Zanasi" wrote in message

That was me.

Welcome back. I look forward to reading more about your travels and
adventures!
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

*I'll go back after I get to
murder a gentle innocent forest creature in September or so.

Run Bambi run!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hello Joe, What do you know? 8)

This should be what you are looking for
http://pickuptruckdiaries.wordpress.com/ by Luigi.

Mike in Ohio

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
Wasn't there a guy from this newsgroup that was traveling from Canada to
somewhere in South America via truck and had a blog of this trip?

Not sure if it was this group or another, but I lost the link to his blog...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ackshally, this is the gentle innocent forest creature I'm after:

I am reminded of my Father (GRHS) telling me about Moose culling in
Idaho when he was a boy. They were so infested with the lumbering
beasts that the gov't would somehow paint white circle targets over
the hearts of the the ones that were open for the taking. Might be
apocryphal but he told the story as if it were true.