Greg Millen

Default Felder

I had the opportunity to use a Felder the other day. perfection is a hard
thing to describe but Felder may sum it up. Razor edges, perfectly square
cuts, no tearout at all and a sliding table that felt like it was gliding on
air. I may have chained myself to it if I had the chance.

My saw at home just isn't the same anymore, I've been ruined.

Sigh...

--
Greg

Creamy Goodness

Greg Millen wrote:
I had the opportunity to use a Felder the other day. perfection is a
hard thing to describe but Felder may sum it up. Razor edges,
perfectly square cuts, no tearout at all and a sliding table that
felt like it was gliding on air. I may have chained myself to it if I
had the chance.

My saw at home just isn't the same anymore, I've been ruined.

Sigh...

My buddy 2 miles away has one of these as well. I refuse to go to his house
because the want is so great!

David F. Eisan

Dear Greg,

snip, Felder envy

In the last two years I have sold two new AD741's, 16" planer/jointer with
the Digi-Drive system (powered table up and down, position control, digital
thickness indicator) to local pattern shops. As part of the bid, I had to
agree to instruct the shop guys on how to use it. Yah right, who is going to
pass up the opportunity to play with one of those! Self setting knives, what
a dream. For a while I considered buying one, but then I decided I would
rather have a car to drive...

David.

mttt

"Greg Millen" wrote in message
news

My saw at home just isn't the same anymore, I've been ruined.
Sigh...

Nuthin' a little money can't solve! ;-