Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default MFT3 + T75 vs Kapex.

Same money, give or take.
I can think of all kinds of reasons to go with the MFT & T75 because
it will do so much more than the Kapex... and I am wondering if the
Kapex would be more accurate if at all?

You see... *I* am rethinking my next move. I received an offer for my
countertop business, but I keep my CNC.
I will basically have no tools. Period. A fresh start for a much more
interesting path. I already have a few designs to fill orders I have.
And NO MORE solid surface dust! These are interesting times.
The current General CNC gets upgraded to maybe one of these:
http://www.axyz.com/sys/router/space...spacemaker.jpg
and then the Festool MFT with a T75.
No table saw, No planer, NO jointer, No mitre saw. Maybe (likely)
another Ridgid drill press.)
(One eye is looking at a Domino)
Kreg Jig.
A VERY powerful dust collector with cyclone.
Spray booth. (DeVilbiss down-draught)