Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default MFT3 + T75 vs Kapex.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Same money, give or take.
I can think of all kinds of reasons to go with the MFT & T75 because
it will do so much more than the Kapex... and I am wondering if the
Kapex would be more accurate if at all?

The Kapax would possibly be more accurate for cross grain dado's and cross
cutting would probably be more easily done with the Kapax but IMHO you will
get more use out of the table and TC75. You wont be making many cuts in the
2' and longer range with the Kapex.

You see... *I* am rethinking my next move. I received an offer for my
countertop business, but I keep my CNC.
I will basically have no tools. Period. A fresh start for a much more
interesting path. I already have a few designs to fill orders I have.
And NO MORE solid surface dust! These are interesting times.
The current General CNC gets upgraded to maybe one of these:
http://www.axyz.com/sys/router/space...spacemaker.jpg
and then the Festool MFT with a T75.
No table saw, No planer, NO jointer, No mitre saw. Maybe (likely)
another Ridgid drill press.)
(One eye is looking at a Domino)
Kreg Jig.
A VERY powerful dust collector with cyclone.
Spray booth. (DeVilbiss down-draught)