Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Misc observation

On Feb 20, 12:40*am, "ChairMan" wrote:
,
RonB spewed forth:

Tiger is the VICTIM here.

These score-a-celebrity tarts are the villains!

Oh horse-****!

We went through this a month or two ago.

He ran into a tree and a bunch of women fell out of it because the SOB
can't keep his pants zipped. *It's his zipper and his dick and don't
try to convince anyone that he wasn't trolling. *In addition to
screwing a bunch of bimbos, he screwed his family, his friends, his
fans, his sponsors and himself. *If feel sorry for the others but not
him.

As I said earlier. *Tiger was among the last larger-than-life sports
celebrities that our youth could look up to. *It appeared as though he
had his act together.

Now what do you tell you kids or grandkids.

RonB

NOT to look up to athletes or celebrities.
Find someone that actually contributes to society

True. How many of us grew up thinking John Wayne was a hero?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Charlie Self wrote:

NOT to look up to athletes or celebrities.
Find someone that actually contributes to society

True. How many of us grew up thinking John Wayne was a hero?

Or that I would have more girlfriends than Rock Hudson?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:12:35 -0800 (PST), the infamous Charlie Self
scrawled the following:

[...]

Me! (he wore a _white_ hat I've never looked up to an athlete,
'cept in the Olympics. _Never_ a jock, especially today.

--
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it
exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong